Reilly stays a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

The Crows chances for premiership gloy in the future have certainly risen, with this great signing. WHats his name again???

A lot of stupidity in this thread, not surprising considering it came from a Carlton and a Port supporter. Brent Reilly is Adelaide's best youngster and re-signing him is a big coup for them as he was likely to attract a lot of interest from the Melbourne clubs. He has great skills, is a good size and should have a good year of half back.

I think he turns 22 this year, Bards.

Class act, big boost for the Crows.

If he can stay healthy, he'll get a lot of time on the ball/wing/back-flank and be one of the competition's big improvers. Very polished footballer.

year of the roo said:
A lot of stupidity in this thread, not surprising considering it came from a Carlton and a Port supporter. Brent Reilly is Adelaide's best youngster and re-signing him is a big coup for them as he was likely to attract a lot of interest from the Melbourne clubs. He has great skills, is a good size and should have a good year of half back.

I think he turns 22 this year, Bards.

I agree, he is the nest talented youngster the Crows have got.

He comes from my neck of the woods actually.

gandaal said:
All my dreams are now shattered. It's going to be tough for Carlton to beat Adelaide now Reilly has re-signed. We might as well give up now and get some early draft pics.

But seriously, who is this guy?

he's a guy who finished above Norman & Walker in the 04 Rising Star voting :cool:

Reilly is one of the clubs only good young players and why wouldn't he stay when he is likely to get an easy ride being a top 5 player at the Crows due to the rest of the list being ordinary? At this stage he would look average at a top side but to the Crows he is a future star so good signing for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gandaal said:
All my dreams are now shattered. It's going to be tough for Carlton to beat Adelaide now Reilly has re-signed. We might as well give up now and get some early draft pics.

But seriously, who is this guy?

This post and others in a similar vein say vastly more about the ignorance of some Bigfooty posters than it does about the quality of the player who is the subject of this thread.

BulldogMike said:
Reilly is one of the clubs only good young players and why wouldn't he stay when he is likely to get an easy ride being a top 5 player at the Crows due to the rest of the list being ordinary? At this stage he would look average at a top side but to the Crows he is a future star so good signing for them.

"one of" and "only" contradict - please try to use English in your next post.

"good young player" and "average" also contradict - a player does not become "good" by dint of being in a poor side - as evidenced by the majority of the Bulldog's list.

Quality kid, there was talk about us trying to land him at Tigerland at some stage, not sure if it was in a potential Ottens trade, but I had hoped we'd get him.
Well done to the Crows for hanging on to him

great, might get some more games out of him at Sturt ;).

I think the kid is yet to reach his full potential but he wont be a bona fide star of the AFL, just a good handy midfielder.

BulldogMike said:

Oh we are so worried by your insight into the Crows, but seriously , take you problems from 97 , 98 along the the rest of you mental baggage and jump in a river with them, you are wearing very thin.

The ignorance and lack of football knowledge by some of the previous posters is truly astounding.

Reilly will be a quality footballer, has great poise and vision and is a getting a good solid footballers body on him finally.

Watch this space.

ok.crows said:
"one of" and "only" contradict - please try to use English in your next post.

"good young player" and "average" also contradict - a player does not become "good" by dint of being in a poor side - as evidenced by the majority of the Bulldog's list.

You don't have any friends do you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Reilly stays a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back