Banter Remember to use the code "CATS" to ensure you get Prelim tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we still have to make it, but I'm suddenly feeling an irrational sense of confidence that we will win the flag this year. I'll be proud regardless though.

Your KF Jack R said on 360 this week that Hawkins is the epitome of the ultimate KF. I'd be rapt too being a Tigers fan not having to face a team with him up and running. We were a long shot anyway with him in, but without him----

Please read the OP.

Especially the bit where it explains what banter is.

If you have trouble with the big words, just ask.

The great voice of reason Patrick Dangerfield has spoken. Wack a bloke off the ball. Play on. Also has a law degree and is well versed in precedent.

Expect some more whinging about grounds, airports etc. You know because of precedent or some shit

Last edited:
I am sure you would be pushing the barrow for hawkins to recieve 6 weeks like you did with Dusty mate ? Behind play, behind the player, whacks him in the head and drops him dazed to the ground.........karma lel
Yeah thanks lil gazza!

Cats dont run ......... chip kick / mark / kcik / mark
Eagles dont run ........ " " " " " "

Tigers are going to run the cats off their feet , They had 2 hard hit outs against pies/eagles and are battle tired
It will rain next friday and a fresh tiger outfit full of running will just wear the pussy's into the ground

But will be a close game for a half and the Tigers kick away in the 2nd half , Roughly 60 points id imagine
and selwood will bleed again , Danger will run his backside off and take marks just cant hit a team mate or kick a goal

Tom Lynch / Jack /Dusty combination will kick 10 goals with another 7/8 goals from mids or small fwds

Chris Scott could have a aneurysm in the coaches box

Dusty taking that girl home after the game to show her his new tatt of Grimesy

Please god make this happen and I promise not to chortle at Daisy’s forehead again.

Please read the OP.

Especially the bit where it explains what banter is.

If you have trouble with the big words, just ask.
I'm into banta.
Was nice to hear Jack sing the praises of Tomahawk, but a kick in the guts that he has succumbed to stupidity again and will likely miss the most important game of the year. It could still be a great contest for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. I'm sure it's easy for people that don't have jobs. Makes sense why so many Tigers fans can attend. Collect their welfare check, smoke a few cones, finish a 6 pack, and then down to the 'G for a night of caveman antics

You have just described Geelong to a tee - Geelong has a huge drug culture and having worked for Centrelink can confirm, has one of the highest rates of welfare. They have nothing else in Geelong with everyone closing factories to get out.

Most people living in Melbourne have a longer distance to travel to get to the MCG so stop making silly excuses. Geelong have a high % of bandwagon supporters obviously. Cannot even fill your small oval for H&A games. Only 51k at Friday nights Final with a lot of those being WC supporters.

Ok, who else thinks it s unacceptable that we have to play the :handbag: on their home ground? I've started a petition to have the prelim played on Punt Road Oval, so we get a home ground advantage.

View attachment 746245
So after all their fans whinging about how the MCG isn't their home ground, the club themselves list it as one.

So you're proposing that supporters drive 90 minutes, then take another half an hour for the train. Then take another half an hour to get back to their car and then drive another 90 minutes? 4 hour round trip. Have I got that right?

Would be quicker to fly from f*cking Avalon to Tullamarine and then take a shuttle bus from the airport.

90 minutes? It takes exactly 45 minutes by car to get from Whittington to Williams Landing and then the train is 20 minutes to Melbourne. It is quicker doing that than for people living in Geelong than for those living in the Eastern suburbs to get to the MCG.

You have just described Geelong to a tee - Geelong has a huge drug culture and having worked for Centrelink can confirm, has one of the highest rates of welfare. They have nothing else in Geelong with everyone closing factories to get out.

Most people living in Melbourne have a longer distance to travel to get to the MCG so stop making silly excuses. Geelong have a high % of bandwagon supporters obviously. Cannot even fill your small oval for H&A games. Only 51k at Friday nights Final with a lot of those being WC supporters.

If you worked for Centrelink, your opinion means very little to me. Some of those workers are dumber than the 'doll bludgers' that they look down upon. You seem to fall comfortably into that category :)

Btw, Geelong membership rates were higher than Richmond, comfortably for a long time up until 2012. You only started getting higher membership rates when you got knocked out by a Carlton side that wasn't even meant to be there in your first final. Definition of bandwagoner, bud.

Also, haven't you been paying attention? The reason we can't get there is lack of transport. That's fine if you disagree, but the argument has already been done with. I'm not gonna repeat it just cause you're late to the party.

P.S. as Sterge said, it's a banter thread. Lighten up. All these dislikes and 'wow's' towards my posts. Can't all just be a circle-jerk Richmond love fest. That would be abit boring wouldn't it?

So you're proposing that supporters drive 90 minutes, then take another half an hour for the train. Then take another half an hour to get back to their car and then drive another 90 minutes? 4 hour round trip. Have I got that right?

Would be quicker to fly from f*cking Avalon to Tullamarine and then take a shuttle bus from the airport.

Hey

We’re just coming up with options for you to get there because we really want you there to support your team

That’s a great option you came up with to fly from Avalon to tullamarine. I also suggest essendon airport. Closer to Melbourne

You could also do a water taxi and go straight up the yarra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back