Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally awesome. I have 3 Chris Grant tops from the auctions. My two sons and I have been wearing them each week for good luck. I shed a little tear when I saw Granty with the boys after the game.
Yeahhhh!!!

Enormous. First, I can finally throw out my pathetic '2006 season highlights' DVD. Then watch Footscray win the flag tomorrow as a warm up. Then I'll panic about grand finals tickets but something will work out. Then A whole week of articles about every player and their heart warming back story, interviews with players from 54 (or contemporaries) and 61, expert opinions on roughy's eye, moronic bitter jibes from Brian lake, then the parade etc etc. nice.

Remember when Doggies supporters were giving TMac grief about his ability to draw free kicks? My response was What if he gets us to a GF with that? I couldn't help but smile when he drew that free kick right at the end

Also Picken with the smother and flick/throw to Libba, which lead to Macrae's goal was awesome!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remained calm - too many memories of 97 and 09 - until Bont kicked THAT goal.

My god this team just does not (f word) give up. So proud. Clay Smith's interview is when I welled up. His attack on the ball was inspiring. If he runs out next Saturday I'm not sure how we can lose.

Flights from HK booked, arriving Thursday night.

BELIEVE

congratulations Footscray!!!! I've never barracked so hard for a team not my own. every week the naysayers claim that the Bulldogs won't win it.... but they do!

it wasn't your best performance, you played better in the previous 2 finals, but it doesn't matter. you did the job.

now go and do the job against the COLA Swans!!! do it for Victoria!

GO DOGGIES!

Yipeeeee! WE ARE INTO A GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love everyone of ya!!!! I could kiss everyone of you!!!! I love this club

Suck poo Greater Western AFL

Suck poo Ryan Griffen. I'm glad you left you soft heartless worm

Suck poo to all you haters

View attachment 292506

Keep sticking it up em boys!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair to Slobbo, he did fess up and admit he was wrong to that last Monday - but yeah, stuff it, keep it going!!

I keep having fits of uncontrollable giggling. I'm still trying to process what the **** has happened.
Same here, except with tears.

At a photo of Libba roaring.

In the knowledge that Clay Smith will play in a Grand Final.

For Bob.

For all the supporters who are with us and those who we've lost along the way.

For Red, Mitchy and all our fallen soldiers.

For Boydy and Picko, who were thrown on the scrapheap.

It all means so much. Go on and ****ing do it, lads.

Enormous. First, I can finally throw out my pathetic '2006 season highlights' DVD. Then watch Footscray win the flag tomorrow as a warm up. Then I'll panic about grand finals tickets but something will work out. Then A whole week of articles about every player and their heart warming back story, interviews with players from 54 (or contemporaries) and 61, expert opinions on roughy's eye, moronic bitter jibes from Brian lake, then the parade etc etc. nice.
Can we rescind Lake's Life Membership, what a tossbag this moron is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back