Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

I just can't believe it! After the 5 PF losses I've been to, this almost seems impossible. So my red, white and blue arse will be on those planes Monday arriving Wednesday morning. This one's for you, mum. You'd be so happy for me. :'(

Chicago1 have followed your posts for years it seems like. Glad you're in town for the big dance. You deserve it. So does every doggie supporter. Our teams resilience now matches our supporters

What a win, 22 heroes out there. 22 blokes who are heart and soul, who just give and give and give. Thankyou so much to every single one of them.

But a little special mention to our 2014 and 2015 draftees. Cordy best game for the club. Dunkley was huge all night, boy can he tackle. And Caleb and Mclean, in the last quarter when the game was hottest, lungs and limbs burning, blokes twice their size crashing in, their clearance work was amazing. Both special.

Not a top ten pick among them. Not even to twenty.

Ah, it's gonna be a two newspaper day tomorrow. **** it, I might even buy the Australian as well.

And for all the bad-blood with giants, props to Leon Cameron, all class in his press conference. A bulldogs legend, and I think deep down still a bulldog at heart.

I remember in '97 when we beat the Roos to advance to our first GF in 26 years, we sung the song all the way from the MCG to Richmond station. The feeling was utter jubilation.

I can't imagine what 55 years feels like. I know I've been in this forum more than my own tonight but I'm just so incredibly overjoyed for you guys who have had to put up with this crap for far too long (Sorry again for 09/10).

I hope to the heavens above you lift the cup next week. It would be utterly devastating to see you lose. Very different and varied emotions going to come out of next weekend. Be prepared either way boys I tell you what losing a grand final is tough to digest, let alone two on the trot!

I have belief though! Get it done for everyone outside of NSW.

Wow i just can't stop watching it. I might not get any sleep tonite!

I watched this passage closely. When the ball was kicked, Mummy lumbered forward to try and be part of the marking contest. Boyd stayed in the forward 50 along with Macrae, so it became a two on one in favour of the Doggies inside the Giants' defensive 50. THAT is not supposed to happen. The most accurate word to use was "Pounce" for Marcae when it bounced in his direction.

Must conserve mental energy for VFL Grand Final!

The amount of opposition supporters to bulldog supporters showing support and posting here is almost 50-50. It is just testament to footy uniting people and shows true class and appreciation, it's just brilliant. I like being everyone's 2nd favorite team; stuff Stevenson.

It's in true bulldog fashion that we have had to take the unglamorous route from 7th and had to fight tooth and nail to get here, but here we are and it has never felt so good. Enjoy this week everyone! Embrace the support from every other Australian this week, everyone is behind us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done guys!

My favourite aunty ( who was born a Port supporter ;) ) married a bloke from Bordertown in 1946, he worked at Massey Fergusson in Sunshine for more than 40 years, they lived in Footscray, and later Sunshine until late 2001.
He played in a flag for Sunshine in the 1940's, and she became an absolute Bullie's fanatic, they both attended the 1954 gf, and she was still raving about Jack Collins 50 years later. :)

I still have her Bullie's scarf and beanie, I will definitely be barracking for your mob next week. :thumbsu:
Always wondered who nicked the "1954" user name, and why.
Thanks for dropping by mate. Appreciate the support from you and all the neutrals out there. Get behind us!

Thank GOD. You stuck it up that disgusting AFL love child and beat them with pure desperation, composure and heart. Blind Freddy could see that you just wanted it so, so much more. Those spoilt pretty-boys checking their hair on the big screen simply didn't have the heart. But you made it - you're just one win away from the best and most emotional premiership ever.

My hat goes right off.

Belief, belief, belief is the method. I was spent at Spotless Stadium. Amazing scenes. The whole group of players and coaches believe we can get the flag. Come on DOGS supporters. We were the 23rd player today. We made the difference. At the MCG boys and girls, young and old, believe that this year IT IS OUR FLAG TO KEEP.

GGGOOOO DDDOOOGGGSSSS!!!!

Well done Bullies. A great game of footy, and truly a win for the good guys this one!

Enjoy the build up this week and best of luck next week. All non Sydney people are behind y,,

Thank GOD. You stuck it up that disgusting AFL love child and beat them with pure desperation, composure and heart. Blind Freddy could see that you just wanted it so, so much more. Those spoilt pretty-boys checking their hair on the big screen simply didn't have the heart. But you made it - you're just one win away from the best and most emotional premiership ever.

My hat goes right off.

Cheers mate its great to see other clubs get behind us and show their support for a club that has done it tough for many years, yet still somehow find a way. Good luck for next season and lets hope the dogs can get the job done against Sydney next week. Because who really wants to see Sydney win another flag? Seriously? Nearly as bad as Hawthorne or Geelong winning a flag.. Nobody really cares anymore. Lets get an underdog winning it to mix it up a little.. We have been underdogs every game this finals series after all :) working out for us soo far hehe

Remove this Banner Ad

Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back