Rexona Greatest Athlete

Remove this Banner Ad

41594_151437441533675_5963_n.jpg

:thumbsu: X_box_X are 3 others like this.

There are too many events which disadvantage the big men so it would be best not to pick a key position player. Also any player that does get picked needs to be a good swimmer as there are quite a few events which require swimming (Deledio for instance was useless at this).

I think Ablett would be best choice as not only is he a amazing player but he is also the right size and is a keen surfer so odds are he is a good swimmer.

If they could get Judd on board, Slater would be given a serious run for his money.

Brad Green is another all-rounder, Kouta would've killed it during his career.

Green is who I was thinking too.. really need someone who is good at some of the other sports and not just a freak athlete.

From the eagles. Nic Nat is the obvious one. Super athlete and his twin plays basketball so im guessing he's pretty good at that too.

Kerr i think would be a better option though. Fast, agile, fit and incredibly strong for his size/weight. Also loves to play golf and is an amazing boxer.

Would kill at the bench press, afl kicking, rock climbing boxing and golf.

Also maybe in a year or two Sam Day.

I wouldn't mind Jake King doing it. Has supreme fitness, has a bit of mongrel in him which would make him competitve, is very athletic. Not to mention very speedy. Would go alright i reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rexona Greatest Athlete

Remove this Banner Ad

Back