• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Hodge would make a fantastic coach. Grew up barracking for the tiges too.
I reckon he hates us now... always something in his commentary that seems to be against us...

I wonder if there was a true dislike from that Brissy team to ours last few years... it's clear with Fagan and I reckon Hodge feels the same way.

He’s contracted until the end of 2024. And we’re not rebuilding, we’ve been regenerating the list over the last four years with our draft hands.

I see him staying until his contract expires at least

Depends how we go next year. Cotchin is still our 2nd best mid, Jack obv our second best key forward with no others on the list. If both retired and then Prestia and Lynch get injured, it will get ugly. If 2023 went like 2021, I think he would call it a year early.

Like what I’ve heard about Jaymie Graham.

Quality person and switched on.

I reckon he hates us now... always something in his commentary that seems to be against us...

I wonder if there was a true dislike from that Brissy team to ours last few years... it's clear with Fagan and I reckon Hodge feels the same way.
Everyone is programmed to hate Richmond,look at Sheeds and Malthouse.
Media love ex Tigers who go to other clubs to hate on their own.
#

So no rebuild then? OK. That's not what you said Sat morning.
ps. the kids cost wins. eg. turnovers vs swans destroyed our chance. Window will be slammed shut if we bring more kids in.
Your mates Castagna Tarrant and Sheds have cost us wins. A mini rebuild is needed as it sets us up long term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean Solomon seems to be someone everyone in the media say is a coach in waiting as well. I have the feeling as well if Teague has a strong system around him and say someone like a Balme being part of the footy department, he could fulfill the promise everyone had for him when he started.

Dean Solomon seems to be someone everyone in the media say is a coach in waiting as well. I have the feeling as well if Teague has a strong system around him and say someone like a Balme being part of the footy department, he could fulfill the promise everyone had for him when he started.
Was thinking as an assistant to Dimma should the soft cap go up.
Think he's helping out GWS atm.

DF88F10F-4830-4921-93DB-2F6A1BA4BED1.gif

Anyone but Blake Carracella. He is proving not to be a very good coach at Essendon. That is a premiership winning list..........

Scott Morrison is available, brings leadership and experience talking to the media ;). Only issue is clueless about the sport lol
He's gonna be our new grappling and tackle coach.

I'm sorry fellow Tigers as you have it all wrong for possible future coaches. We have the best available applicant on our list already and his name is Steven Morris. He minces no words and calls a spade a spade. Steven has been doing an impeccable job with a list that is constantly undermanned bc of senior players being injured or players taken out of games as possible subs for the main game. He breathes and lives Richmond and although he was just an average footballer he fits the mould perfectly as our last three premiership coaches. Dimma played in two flags as a successful role player, but was an average footballer just like Castagna and no discredit to both.

I've always liked Hodge you can tell he really respect us as a club when Cotch put his body on the line against Franklin you could see him get excited.
he and his old man are still massive rfc nuffies

Im also a Luke Hodge fan when it comes to our next coach. Hard as nails, a leader, won flags done it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back