Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1413685

Anyone but Blake Carracella. He is proving not to be a very good coach at Essendon. That is a premiership winning list..........

I reckon it’s a good point. In a high performing environment he’s got some X factor that differentiate. you can’t polish a turd and him going to Essendon and hey presto it’s 2019 premiership is fanciful. That 2017 list took the best part of 10 years

Will be interesting to see where we Re at 2024 ,,, not sure when , you Can bookmark next coaching panel as
Newy head coach
SEN asst grigga
SEN asst JR
Def coach astbury
Midfield coach lambo
I don’t think this would be too far off the mark

All our success in the recent past was built around coaches who played elsewhere - and whilst it doesn't have to be that way, I can't see a day we have that much Richmond at the helm

All our success in the recent past was built around coaches who played elsewhere - and whilst it doesn't have to be that way, I can't see a day we have that much Richmond at the helm
I don’t think it would even be that good, they have all played under the same coach, and very little exposure to different systems

You want a mix of backgrounds with different ideas to debate and come up with the best plan at the time

Will be interesting to see where we Re at 2024 ,,, not sure when , you Can bookmark next coaching panel as
Newy head coach
SEN asst grigga
SEN asst JR
Def coach astbury
Midfield coach lambo

Nepotism alive and well.
There is always room for ideas from elsewhere and outside - in fact, they are imperative.
Completely overlooking the fact our best era since Hafey was led by Hardwick, Caracella, Leppitsch, Rutten, Mcrae, Ferguson, McQualter, Clarke and Kingsley - not one of them a Tiger.

He’s contracted until the end of 2024. And we’re not rebuilding, we’ve been regenerating the list over the last four years with our draft hands.

I see him staying until his contract expires at least
yeah! don't c him moving. renovating a home in brahton with the new lurve. would b on a tidy wicket 2. i mean contract wise of course.

The reduced soft cap spending has really hurt our club with all the assistants we've lost.

2021-2022 version of Hardwick is not supported enough one thing I've noticed is coaching moves are not made quick enough.
In our premiership years and wins we made moves way quicker remember Sloane had a great first quarter against us in 2017 Graham gets a tagging role & complately took him out of the game and kicked goals on him. Also pretty sure, I'm pretty sure in Amazon Prime Doco of 2020 season showed he key moves in 2020 GF win can't remember what they were but I remember their being some moves.

The reduced soft cap spending has really hurt our club with all the assistants we've lost.

2021-2022 version of Hardwick is not supported enough one thing I've noticed is coaching moves are not made quick enough.
In our premiership years and wins we made moves way quicker remember Sloane had a great first quarter against us in 2017 Graham gets a tagging role & complately took him out of the game and kicked goals on him. Also pretty sure, I'm pretty sure in Amazon Prime Doco of 2020 season showed he key moves in 2020 GF win can't remember what they were but I remember their being some moves.

Slow moves .... must explain why he refuses to move on from the Cluster**** King ... #11.

hardwick is getting paid a lot. so much so that its eating up our soft cap and ability to get and maintain quality assistants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that right?
What do the numbers look like?
fair indication given who we've lost and who we have brought it.

this was before the cuts to the soft cap and he re-signed as our most successful coach. fair to say his on 1 mil or more now

Yea having a bit of a lend , diversity is king , though head coach newy or Grigga, if I was to hazard a guess post 2026

Wonder if anyone at the club has contacted Commonwealth Bank for clear reasons lol. Would look better on our jumper.
nah , they would ream us with monthly fees

Newy head coach
SEN asst grigga
SEN asst JR
Def coach astbury
Midfield coach lambo

lol, good grief - that looks about as diverse as a Trump elected committee

Brett Kirk. Just for his hilarious far out monologues. "Were a unique bunch of individuals at Richmond..."

Luke Hodge is a competitive beast. He'll coach somewhere. He wont be able to help himself. He just needs to pick the right club at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back