• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
alarming that only beveridge who shouldnt have a flag and clarko are the only 2 to win flags as coaches but didnt as players
Not even sure if he's in the mix but Ash Hansen probably the best available of premiership players that are also rated coaches.

Also coached a VFL premiership in 2016. I'd like him to he further up the contenders list but haven't heard his name.

Liam Baker - Captain / Coach. Get it done Benny!

I reckon it’s yze if it was mini it would have already been announced he is the only one involved in finals and we are waiting for Dees season to be done and dusted
I hope not, I don't want anyone from Melbourne. We have taken years to build a good culture and don't need some Melbourne flog to undo all the good work. Especially will all the rumours going around about Melbourne.

I reckon it’s yze if it was mini it would have already been announced he is the only one involved in finals and we are waiting for Dees season to be done and dusted
Agree, I think the club would've told us by now that Mini got the job

Hardwick banged the Physio. Culture.
Think that was Rohan, but that wasn't the worst bit, Rohan also left his wife sitting with a constant wrestle with PTSD, post natal anxiety and post natal depression after the passing of Willow, one of twins. Football Clubs can be resilient places, rightly or wrongly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tzatziki
Drums Eye Roll GIF

Hodgey is another Gary Lyon all talk in a media box and bullshit in a coaches box.
Lyon's a clueless grass cutting flog who never experienced team success - Hodgey sh*ts flags and will be our next premiership coach.:thumbsu:
Yep with pleasure I'll also give you 500 bucks in cash for wasting your time

Deal but you can keep the cash as long as you do the dash.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

The Doozy. Leader looking for a new job....
View attachment 1798115
Would make a handy small forward - the Irish are generally good kicks and judging by his press conferences and appearance at the senate enquiry he certainly has the evasive skills required. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back