• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
was listening to 3aw and there was a campaigner on there that sold records to dimma, bloke was a Richmond supporter and told the story that in 2019 dimma bought every player a copy of back in black by acca dacca and told em a story about how when bon scott died and brian johnson was chosen everyone said that he wouldnt be any good and acdc was finished but the album went on to be one of the highest selling albums of all time and his message to the players was you can be great again after one flag

what a man dimma was
22 mint new vinyl...$45 a copy!?
22 x 45=roughly $1,000

I get your point entirley, but i will back with Growapair on the essence of what he is saying is accurate. I was really disappointed & a bit disgusted in the Melbourne supporters for not turning up last week. 30,000 at the MCG a few days after Dimma resigned and the end of the era? I expected far far more from our Tiger Army, representing home base.

To those who did go, thanks. I would have thought more Tiger fans would have wanted to be there for that moment to say thanks and show support to the team in a pretty tough time, after a solid decade of good times
I was there, weather cleared up for the game. Great to get within a goal in the last quarter before not getting the rub of the green to finish the game. The 3 gimmes from Dusty and JR8 that were missed in the first half was the difference in the end. It's strange being there this year. There is a intent but there is something missing, is it lack of confidence?

I would say that it seems more like a playing group that believe in each other but lack confidence in the game plan getting the result, maybe?

Anyway, I hope Mini needs to solve this puzzle if he wants the main gig? Does he want the gig?

Last edited:
was listening to 3aw and there was a campaigner on there that sold records to dimma, bloke was a Richmond supporter and told the story that in 2019 dimma bought every player a copy of back in black by acca dacca and told em a story about how when bon scott died and brian johnson was chosen everyone said that he wouldnt be any good and acdc was finished but the album went on to be one of the highest selling albums of all time and his message to the players was you can be great again after one flag

what a man dimma was
Just sounds like a coach doing his job tbh. That's what us coaches do, tell stories, build narratives. Probably was Mrs Hardwick cooking the
sausages anyway as we haven't had any answers and fallen at about every hurdle since he pissed all over his marriage.

Sorry to all those that worship Dimma but I never did and I am glad he is gone. Wish it could have happened earlier.

Just sounds like a coach doing his job tbh. That's what us coaches do, tell stories, build narratives. Probably was Mrs Hardwick cooking the
sausages anyway as we haven't had any answers and fallen at about every hurdle since he pissed all over his marriage.

Sorry to all those that worship Dimma but I never did and I am glad he is gone. Wish it could have happened earlier.

Lol, yes, you can never have too few triple Premiership coaches coaching your club. In future the club will know better, as soon as a coach gets to 3 flags you get rid of him. ;)

3 flags = EXTERMINATE

Lol, yes, you can never have too few triple Premiership coaches coaching your club. In future the club will know better, as soon as a coach gets to 3 flags you get rid of him. ;)

3 flags = EXTERMINATE

I think, after 11 years and all the problems in the hub, he was done after 2020 and it was a shame he didn’t go out on top and instead dished up two-and-a-half years of sub-standard, inconsistent football and went out with the club 14th on the ladder - you know, approximately the same position that’s popularly described as a “basket case” in the context of Terry Wallace’s departure

I think, after 11 years and all the problems in the hub, he was done after 2020 and it was a shame he didn’t go out on top and instead dished up two-and-a-half years of sub-standard, inconsistent football and went out with the club 14th on the ladder - you know, approximately the same position that’s popularly described as a “basket case” in the context of Terry Wallace’s departure

Beatles should have stopped making records after their 3rd hit too. Henry Ford should have stopped making cars after his 3rd model. Because everyone knows when you are outrageously successful three times over this is good evidence that you can never be successful again. And why oh why was Bjorn Borg so stupid to continue on after he had won 3 Wimbledons. Dumb campaigner.

Imagine how successful we could have been as a club had Hardwick done the right thing by one and all and left after his first flag as coach.

Ah yes, the problem was that Terry stayed at approximately that same position for his entire tenure.

Henry Ford should have stopped making cars after his 3rd model.

Well, at least before he opened all those factories in Nazi Germany to take advantage of the cheap labour and authoritarian controls over unions (i.e. there were none anymore), then used them to manufacture enormous amounts of hardware to help the Nazi war effort, then successfully sued the US government for damaging his factories when they conquered the Nazi's. ;)

3 flags = EXTERMINATE

No you first get rid of the masterminds that created a plan to win than you watch the coach get extinguished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today was a very good coaching effort. Those adjustments Mini made were very effective. Well done to him.
already done more adjustments than dimma did in 14 years

Mate we got the win , but the same issues are glowing so wouldn't rave about it not much has changed.
So he had the job for 4 days before playing the 2nd placed team on the ladder and kept us within 10 points by games end, and this week Mini achieves a win at a place we haven’t won at since 2014 and your not impressed one iota?
You’re a very hard task master.

Last week

249a332f-9f08-4511-b989-1d44ba891216

This week

250px-2012_rallye_deutschland_by_2eight_dsc5066.jpg

Nek 4-5 weeks?

So he had the job for 4 days before playing the 2nd placed team on the ladder and kept us within 10 points by games end, and this week Mini achieves a win at a place we haven’t won at since 2014 and your not impressed one iota?
Mate I'm happy we got the win , and we closed out a close game for a change. Just saying we're still seeing the same issues and if that was better quality team they would have burned us with over 20 inside 50s more then us.

Dudu dude we are playing the same trash game dima lost games as mini did with Port and now we beat GWS ffs and looked like we were gone. There is no difference. Players are the same the team plays the same and the team is coached the same. You have gone from Jesus to God in your accreditations.

Dudu dude we are playing the same trash game dima lost games as mini did with Port and now we beat GWS ffs and looked like we were gone. There is no difference. Players are the same the team plays the same and the team is coached the same. You have gone from Jesus to God in your accreditations.
Win against Freo in WA and that will be very good for his prospects though. Winning away is a tough gig.

Mate I'm happy we got the win , and we closed out a close game for a change. Just saying we're still seeing the same issues and if that was better quality team they would have burned us with over 20 inside 50s more then us.
Same issues, but again, we pushed the form team of the comp and won at a venue we haven't won at since 2014. Only the week before GWS beat Geelong at GMHBA stadium. They aren't playing that badly.
The same trash game that won 3 flags and had us in finals as late as last year. Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back