• Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the little changes mini has made

Last week played a tagger on rozee

This week identifies Whitfield as there main attack of half back so sends a tagger to him

Moved Ross to a wing
Few other suttle Lil changes like McIntosh more in defensive half

Had a mix of attackers and defensive mids not all attackers which helped

Mini was identified by the club 4 years ago as the next coach somewhere

I think ideally they wanted a transition period from hardwick to mini

But his always been his job to lose

This week identifies Whitfield as there main attack of half back so sends a tagger to him

Moved Ross to a wing

1685936270961.png
Yes, but can Mini do Blue Steel like this man?

le tigre latte GIF by Zoolander No. 2

I think not

#elchappyreturns
#BlueSteel
#RichmondMan

Nothing worse than media who have no invested interest in our club at all start pushing names to coach us.

Dwayne with Ratten,Whateley with Simpson.

Way too old for our club demographic.

So he had the job for 4 days before playing the 2nd placed team on the ladder and kept us within 10 points by games end, and this week Mini achieves a win at a place we haven’t won at since 2014 and your not impressed one iota?
You’re a very hard task master.
i like him and think he’s performing well. but my guess is he knows he’s a long shot to get the job. most likely it’ll be someone who has coached at the level before.

Nothing worse than media who have no invested interest in our club at all start pushing names to coach us.

For some reason I feel like Simpson may be a real possibility. I actually think it’s not a bad fit

Same issues, but again, we pushed the form team of the comp and won at a venue we haven't won at since 2014. Only the week before GWS beat Geelong at GMHBA stadium. They aren't playing that badly.

The same trash game that won 3 flags and had us in finals as late as last year. Ok.
Negative ones aint happy with a road win against a team who beat Geelong at their home patch.

Time to leave social media and get my brain cells back lol.

Nothing worse than media who have no invested interest in our club at all start pushing coaches.

It's so bloody annoying especially when they just keep banging on about who they want as coach.

BTW, I found this cool photo of Chappy in an old shoebox lol
1685936867933.png

Fun Fact: Troy Chaplin - Current AFL Assistant Coach of the Year

Last edited:
It's so bloody annoying especially when they just keep banging on about who they want as coach.

BTW, I found this cool photo of Chappy in an old shoebox lol
View attachment 1705280

Fun Fact: Troy Chaplin - Current AFL Assistant Coach of the Year
Now that's a YELLOW I can get my eyeballs around! eh Groupie_
Even the BLACK looks blacker!

i like him and think he’s performing well. but my guess is he knows he’s a long shot to get the job. most likely it’ll be someone who has coached at the level before.
He is no chance rumour has it Mini is colour blind and couldn't even tell the difference between a Bombers or Tigers jumper. How the hell is he meant to be able to make the important decisions like what shade of yellow we run out in next year.
It's funny that you noticed that because I hear that is the first change ElChappy plans on making after he is annoited our Supreme Leader

He is going to name it #Chappyellow or #Chapellow if you prefer the whole brevity thing

1685938253334.png

"Chapellow and Black"

Last edited:
The curious case with mini as caretaker , is that you can cast aside any precedents with other caretakers as they’re generally been an assistant to some basket case with few wins over the years where the head coach has been unceremoniously dumped , EG Rhys Shaw or Teague

Mini has been an assistant to a dynasty that has been the envy of the comp , a RH man thru 🏆 🏆🏆 with todays leading contenders using major elements of tigers game plan

Mini will be in this race up to his eyeballs

I would have thought a club with 100k members would get more than 27k to turn up to the wake of its own dynasty that gave them 3 flags in 4 years. I thought the supporters would have turned up to support the guys left like Cotch, Jack etc. It was a big day i felt. When i tuned in i expected to see a lot of that love i read here on display & tbh it all just felt really flat and the place looked empty. The dynasty era, a life highlight, closed without much fanfare.
Out of interest did you go ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of interest did you go ?
I was there, interesting Mini said he didn't even know what everyone was standing for at the 17 minute mark. He is already focused on what is forward.

Fun fact: Only two coaches have won the AFL Coach's Education Award and Assistant Coach of the Year Award - McCrae and McQualter.

Very much on the short list and if we were to choose a "retread" that will be the worst decision we have made since Wallace.

yeah kooga had good colours in 2011-13 and then BLK was good in 2014 too. It wasn't until 2015 that they stuffed up with the faded look

think the campaigners used a cheapo material from 2015 that didn't print the colours properly and then they went arse up

The curious case with mini as caretaker , is that you can cast aside any precedents with other caretakers as they’re generally been an assistant to some basket case with few wins over the years where the head coach has been unceremoniously dumped , EG Rhys Shaw or Teague

Mini has been an assistant to a dynasty that has been the envy of the comp , a RH man thru 🏆 🏆🏆 with todays leading contenders using major elements of tigers game plan

Mini will be in this race up to his eyeballs
Astute observation once again Bo and certainly food for thought!

Moved Ross to a wing

I missed the tagger on Rozzee , agree it’s overdue

Let's not rush things and get carried away...due process...due process!
You don't sack the bloke that takes you from 14th to finals in half a season ... you don't give him a multi year contract either ... you just do your due process over the next 12 months and then appoint ElChappy like we always where going to
1685943627360.png

You do realise he was a champion junior basketballer and went to the AIS to study as a circus clown.

Last edited:
Folks settle down as we beat GWS without their two key players. Yes we have injuries, but both sides were as equally as bad as each other. Our midfield was horrendous apart from TT and we were really lucky to win as they had so many inside fifties. Let’s see what happens by round 22 before we firmly place Minibus into the throne. I’ve seen nothing new that excites me after two weeks, but the same issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back