• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think McQualter is the favorite but not as big as he could have been.

Caroline Wilson said the club is very cautious about giving the top job to an interim coach given what happened to Rhyce Shaw & Brett Ratten.
The process will ultimately pick the winner imo now that we are out of the finals.

I don’t believe that for a minute , it’s almost laughable. In fact I don’t think it’ll be narrowed down until the end of HA . I still think mini is a front runner in this however legit quest on our future are being raised and some disturbing trends have crept in that are a concern
A in dimmas first 10w we were still VERY good defensively , yet struggled to score
in mini time , things seemed to open up some and now teams are kicking cricket scores v us , a genuine worry
Club have stated end of august coach will be announced

Just reading between lines with no knowledge it sounds like his already been appointed

Hope I'm wrong

The first question to be asked to a prospective coach is if we are 8 goals down & the oppo best player is torching us yet again, will you
a) put a tagger on him
b) continue to trust out process
c) sub a small forward in
d) put a few dollars on him for the brownlow.

any answer other than a) end the interview.

Usually you read more about people ruling themselves out and then in the days leading up to the announcement the media catches on to who the top two are.

Mcqualter is the first interview in the process will be interviewed tomorrow

Club will then either decide to hire him on the spot or call one of the other applicants

So far he is only one to be contacted

Club will then either decide to hire him on the spot or call one of the other applicants

I read this three times and I'm still like ...
lucious lyon wtf GIF

Club have stated end of august coach will be announced

Just reading between lines with no knowledge it sounds like his already been appointed

Hope I'm wrong

I heard Gale on the radio say by October, before the Draft in Nov. Of course that could change if who we have in mind their team is out of the finals race,
There is no way we are appointing a new coach by the end of this month. Due diligence needs to take place and as stated some of the applicants have finals still to be involved in.

I heard Gale on the radio say by October, before the Draft in Nov. Of course that could change if who we have in mind their team is out of the finals race,
There is no way we are appointing a new coach by the end of this month. Due diligence needs to take place and as stated some of the applicants have finals still to be involved in.
That’s right if we lock onto someone involved in finals it will be sept or October

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t believe that for a minute , it’s almost laughable. In fact I don’t think it’ll be narrowed down until the end of HA . I still think mini is a front runner in this however legit quest on our future are being raised and some disturbing trends have crept in that are a concern
A in dimmas first 10w we were still VERY good defensively , yet struggled to score
in mini time , things seemed to open up some and now teams are kicking cricket scores v us , a genuine worry
Not sure if it’s the reason for the two blowouts, but we were coming off a bye against Lions and a 5 day break this week. Team looked unbelievably flat in both games. Not an excuse, just an observation

You’d think we would hear about who has interviewed or lined up to be interviewed.
Why on earth would we be actively revealing who we are interviewing? What benefit is there in doing that? To tell us supporters what’s going on?
lol, I think I’ll just keep faith in an administration that’s been outstanding for quite some time.

A word of advice for all the applicants

Last time I was in a job interview I opened a book and started reading. Then I said to the guy, "Let me ask you a question. Suppose you are in a space bus traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights--what happens?" He said, "How should I know?!" I said, "Forget it, I don't want to work for you."

No wonder I've been unemployed for 28 years

A word of advice for all the applicants

Last time I was in a job interview I opened a book and started reading. Then I said to the guy, "Let me ask you a question. Suppose you are in a space bus traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights--what happens?" He said, "How should I know?!" I said, "Forget it, I don't want to work for you."

No wonder I've been unemployed for 28 years

**** them. If they can't give a coherent answer to that question that displays ability to run a decent ship and treat their staff with respect then I wouldn't want to work with them either TTT. :)

What do people think of giansiracusa as an option …. Heard some good things but not sure what people here would think of him?
Played plenty of games at marvel.
Would solve our Problem there.

List is looking bare

Skipworth Collingwood is failing
Giansucusa never won a flag essendon have achieved little
Enright saints are horrible
Carr port can't handle September
Yze failed twice Melbourne hot and cold

If we want success you can cross them all off based on last month of footy

It leaves mcqualter last man standing I'm afraid

Are you that Dribbles person with a new name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back