Richmond Premiers DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

I have mine, and it is already seeing some heavy use. I watched the 3 finals again last weekend.

I have not been able to find the 5AA commentary of the Grand Final though, It would be delightful to watch the game and listen to the Umpires, the Crowd, the weather, the ground, the AFL and the Adelaide players being berated endlessly for 2 hours.
I don't think the 5AA call is on there. However, if it's Adelaide players being berated you want to hear, just put on the 774 call for Mark McLure. He doesn't miss any of them. Frequently.

I have mine, and it is already seeing some heavy use. I watched the 3 finals again last weekend.

I have not been able to find the 5AA commentary of the Grand Final though, It would be delightful to watch the game and listen to the Umpires, the Crowd, the weather, the ground, the AFL and the Adelaide players being berated endlessly for 2 hours.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/finals-radio-recordings.1181968/#post-53381856
Click the arrow in the box in the top right and download from there.

Watching my bluray GF right now for about the 30th time.

Is there HD copies of the other two finals available online somewhere?

I don't think the 5AA call is on there. However, if it's Adelaide players being berated you want to hear, just put on the 774 call for Mark McLure. He doesn't miss any of them. Frequently.
Having listened for years to Mclure sink the boot in to us on abc calls will definitely have a rewatch with 774 commentary

Can someone tell me which radio calls are on the Blu Ray GF disc. Can’t see it on the product description on any online DVD stores.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all - apologies for a question that probably lies within this thread.

Am about to buy the three game finals premiership pack at JB Hifi (the one for $90) - am I correct in thinking that this version has all the alternate radio calls?

Hi all - apologies for a question that probably lies within this thread.

Am about to buy the three game finals premiership pack at JB Hifi (the one for $90) - am I correct in thinking that this version has all the alternate radio calls?
Grand Final will have alternative radio calls but I don't think the two others will.

Hell yeah, it's real!!!! JB Hi Fi have it in stock. Every game plus a nice season highlights dvd with Richo and Rance.
Couldn’t find it on their online store so had my doubts. Will search again. Cheers

how's the bluray video\picture quality? is it ACTUAL HD or just the DVD version, burnt to bluray?
I haven't been able to tell what the quality is like through the tears of joy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Premiers DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back