Richmond Premiers DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

I do recall it disappeared from their online but I'm pretty sure all stores would have it.
Sadly I don’t have one near me. Might get it from that link I posted. Wish it was all BluRay tho.

Sadly I don’t have one near me. Might get it from that link I posted. Wish it was all BluRay tho.
Oh! Just noticed your location!! It's the same price at JB so you're not missing any specials. The quality of the DVDs is fine. The GF is on Bluray as well as DVD in that box set. Not sure why JB don't have it on their site. They did when it came out.

EDIT: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AFL-Rich...219727&hash=item2a9e46f8a3:g:OVMAAOSwfphab9qV
$122 with free postage on ebay. Seller has a fairly low rating though! There's a few other listings with a similar price and free postage. Not sure what that dvdland website will charge for postage. You might get a bargain!

Oh! Just noticed your location!! It's the same price at JB so you're not missing any specials. The quality of the DVDs is fine. The GF is on Bluray as well as DVD in that box set. Not sure why JB don't have it on their site. They did when it came out.

EDIT: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AFL-Rich...219727&hash=item2a9e46f8a3:g:OVMAAOSwfphab9qV
$122 with free postage on ebay. Seller has a fairly low rating though! There's a few other listings with a similar price and free postage. Not sure what that dvdland website will charge for postage. You might get a bargain!
IM actually thinking of taking it back, the quality of the dvds when the vision is panned out is really poor, makes it very hard to watch.

The Official Premiers Season Highlights film presented by Wayne Schwass alongside Richmond legend Matthew Richardson and All-Australian captain Alex Rance

Random...
I wonder how many other people not remotely associated with Richmond were considered?

Got 20% off as well. Had no intention of rewatching the first crows, cats, freo,saints and gws games anyway. :D
Seriously though. Its good value. Jb has sales from time to time (at least twice since it came out)and you can get it delivered for around $90.
I've watched all the wins then the finals and also just the good quarters of a few of the losses. I would really like to watch that first Adelaide game again even though I hate watching a big loss. I reckon it would be funny to watch the arrogance of the Crows and their fans!! Would be funny if Tex or Lever are getting stuck into our players as they pile on goals!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have every Richmond game on my Foxtel HD, also bought the pathetic dvd quality copy of the Grand Final. From what i remember, wasn't there still issues with the audio being out of sync with the Bluray copy as well? Is there a newer released, fixed bluray version? I'm wanting to get it on Bluray as well but if the audio sync issues still exist i'll think twice. Appreciate any help.

I have every Richmond game on my Foxtel HD, also bought the pathetic dvd quality copy of the Grand Final. From what i remember, wasn't there still issues with the audio being out of sync with the Bluray copy as well? Is there a newer released, fixed bluray version? I'm wanting to get it on Bluray as well but if the audio sync issues still exist i'll think twice. Appreciate any help.

Send copy of receipt to the company email that made the DVD out of sync and they will send you the fixed version . I did it with my blue ray copy and got new one pretty quickly .

Send copy of receipt to the company email that made the DVD out of sync and they will send you the fixed version . I did it with my blue ray copy and got new one pretty quickly .

Thanks Tiges. So by the above, there is no actual properly FIXED bluray version (quality hd video & synced audio) available in stores? ie, JB-Hifi and the like?

Thanks Tiges. So by the above, there is no actual properly FIXED bluray version (quality hd video & synced audio) available in stores? ie, JB-Hifi and the like?
Yes there is. The ones in the stores now should be the corrected versions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Premiers DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back