Richmond Premiers DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

In an age where we should be complaining that there's no 4k uhd version of the matches instead we're expected to accept DVD quality. Ridiculous.
Considering how cheap a blank BRdisk is these days there’s no excuse.

How are you all going to re-watch the great games from this year? Name a Game isn’t a thing anymore. Wait for them to pop up on Fox Footy? Did anybody record them?
Post some more on here and will get access to the Corner

How are you all going to re-watch the great games from this year? Name a Game isn’t a thing anymore. Wait for them to pop up on Fox Footy? Did anybody record them?

I took them off my IQ ;)

You need a cheap HDMI splitter that effectively strips the DSCP stream protection and and video capture device - your effectively recording them again. The downside is you have to watch the match all over again .

After buying the blu ray direct from Beyond Home Entertainment in Jan, i can say the blu ray picture quality is outstanding.
However even though their is radio commentary options such as SEN, MMM and 3AW and all synced too it doesn't capture the sound good enough, i mean its nice to hear different commentary for something different but their is a noticeable difference from the radio commentary to CH7 which captures the noise levels amazingly good.

I also have all pre game and post game too on my Foxtel IQ...

I had the Semi, Prelim and GF of 2017 all recorded on my fetch box. Seems the kids have somehow deleted them :cry:

So now im going to have to buy some new kids Premiership DVD's :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Premiers DVD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back