Game Day Richmond v Collingwood VFL Practice Match 3pm Live Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see everyone jumping on cumbo. I don’t mind him having a crack- might have tried to do much but at least he looks dangerous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually don't mind Cumbo trying to take the game on.
It's a practice match - test and learn your limitations.
Exactly. Yes should have shared it, but how did he get it, he wrenched it out of the pack and took off. It's 3 minutes into a season and some have his papers stamped.

Smith has been very good and times his runs to intercept or take off really well.

We have no ruckman, Brindley against two big strapping good athletes so we are playing catch-up in that respect.

I like the look of Davidson, bit of young Jack about him, good energy.

Would love to hear from Benny regarding our VFL program

Genuinely looks like the bare minimum is being spent on it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Why would you say that?

Let's not forget there's only three AFL listed players out there today that've been around for more than 2 seasons - MRJ, Ralphsmith and Cumberland, and zero AFL listed key position players.

Frangolas has played the wing role well, could see us pick him up to eventually take over one of McIntosh and Pickett

Good to see everyone jumping on cumbo. I don’t mind him having a crack- might have tried to do much but at least he looks dangerous
Playing well for the Pies today. Turns it over then sits and sulks

Don't mind the look of Davidson & May as KPF for the VFL listed players. Both happy to fly and make a contest

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Richmond v Collingwood VFL Practice Match 3pm Live Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

Back