Game Day Richmond v Collingwood VFL Practice Match 3pm Live Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

OK I was hoping to avoid caring as much in general this year, especially about umpiring, but my goodness we really are umpired differently at both levels of football.

Two clear holding the balls against the Pies in the space of 30 seconds, players appealing for the second, and somehow during that appeal they turn around and pay in... the... back... to a Pie already laying on the ground.

I just don't get it, I really don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much better quarter as we got reward for some hard work. May had a big quarter with his contesting and hitting the scoreboard. Maurice had more impact around the ground and also hit the scoreboard. McAuliffe very impressive, while Clarke started to get more involved. Like Noah better when he just looks to do the simple things. Sonsie had some important touches but again needs to do the simple things like give the first option.

Excellent qtr by the tigers with our forward line finally showing up, McAuliffee looks to be a strong chance for games this year but Unfortunately our backline will need to improve dramatically for the VFL side to have any chance this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back