B: Newman Rance McGuane
HB: Deledio Thursfield Houli
C: Cotchin Martin Edwards
HF: Nahas Griffiths Helbig
F: King Riewoldt Vickery
R: Browne Conca Foley
INT: Jackson White Grigg Batchelor
EMG: Tuck Morton Farmer

Looks ok I guess. Hoping Grigg is the sub.

Re: Richmond Vs. GCS - Team Discussion

Not all that happy that Post had to be left out, but no doubt he is a victim of circumstances... playing in the heat and humidity, etc.

Wow! Tuck is an emergency, did anyone see that coming? :eek: ;) :D

Happy with Browne in Post out, think we may be top heavy though, wouldn't surprise me to see Browne and White both late withdrawals and Tuck and Morton in.

I don't think White will play, has been injured and hasn't returned to coburg yet? Surely Tuck or Morton will come in at the very least

Very disappointed to see Browne straight back in. He was very ordinary before his week off. Expect Smith to have a field day in the middle.

I don't understand why big Gus is being overlooked now, Browne has not proved he is better quality.

Would have like to see Vickery & Post given another run this week.

Re: Richmond Vs. GCS

Out: Hislop and Post
In: White and Browne
Obviously we haven't learned anything over the past few weeks. We drop Post who was played out of position for a chunk of last week and when played forward showed a few nice signs for the Big Browne Log (thats kind of harsh on logs at least they are useful sometimes and move faster too), FFS why not Graham? he had a good game for Coburg last week I am seriously starting to think that he must have taken a shit in Hardwicks lunchbox or something. And no Tuck yet again even though we are struggling in the middle :thumbsdown:.

People who justify a loss be it honourable or otherwise belong to the group entitled.

ONLY THE MEDIOCRE ACHIEVE THEIR FULL POTENTIAL....piss off loser

Chin up little boy. Just keep getting angrier and angrier as Hardwick puts short term victories to the side with a longer term view of sustained success. Go barrack for Collingwood if you want to support a team that is winning. If Hardwick was taking the "shortcuts" Wallace did you'd be up in arms! Go into the kitchen and get a nice glass of reality!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a forward if you ask me. I reckon it was foolish to have him do the bulk of the rucking last week. I'm very happy we're playing a ruckman this week.

Agree with this.
Vickery is a great second string ruck but his true value is across half forward as a viable option to Jack.
The less time he HAS tospend on the ball the better off we are.
Regardless of whether it is is Browne or Gus we need a player that can at least compete as a number 1 ruck and Post will nevr be that sort of player.... He is not big enough!

Happy with Browne over Gus, Gus should be made to dominate Coburg like Browne did before he can get in. Not happy with Post out, though.

White and Hislop I'm okay with, though I'd rather see Morton or Tuck in (possibly for Grigg).

Pffft Browne... what's the point? clearly doesn't have it to make it in the league.. just too slow, probably better smarts than Graham but at least I could put up with Graham as a 3rd choice ruck for the next couple of years. Getting smashed in clearances week after week and still no Tuck.. I give up.

Happy with Browne over Gus, Gus should be made to dominate Coburg like Browne did before he can get in. Not happy with Post out, though.

White and Hislop I'm okay with, though I'd rather see Morton or Tuck in (possibly for Grigg).

Yeah I'm looking fwd to Morton coming back. Tuck is one of my favourite players and would have him ahead of Edwards and Grigg but seeing as pumping games into the younger blokes is the name of the game I understand why they're getting a game ahead of him.

We were getting smashed in the clearances with Graham too. I reckon Browne deserves a run at it - we've got nothing to lose by testing the young bloke. Graham (and Browne for that matter) may well have been coached into oblivion IMO. Lade has a lot to answer for.

Yeah I'm looking fwd to Morton coming back. Tuck is one of my favourite players and would have him ahead of Edwards and Grigg but seeing as pumping games into the younger blokes is the name of the game I understand why they're getting a game ahead of him.

Agree with all of what you have said. Feel for Tucky but with a bit of luck he'll get an offer from someone else next year. Hate to see him finish up like this after what he has done for the team.

Zac Smith is going to show us how it's done this week. I'm seriously nervous, I reckon GC might get up. :eek:

FFS why do we continue to pick the worst player of all time?

Gus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Browne

If it wasn't for the compromised draft this year, we would be accused of tanking. Tuck, Morton and Gus have made an impact at Coburg, and deserved to be considered. I really like the way Matt White plays his heart out, but I didn't think he was an automatic selection these days. Ditto Browne.

Selection table descisions have me baffled. Post should have been left in the side for another two weeks at least - give the kid a decent opportunity to grow into a role. One week in, then the next out - can't be good for his confidence.

All eyes on Grigg this week. I can't see how he has kept his spot for the last month. At least Edwards showed something last week, but not Grigg.

We cannot lose this game. It just cannot happen. But the team selection has me scratching my head (again).

He's a forward if you ask me. I reckon it was foolish to have him do the bulk of the rucking last week. I'm very happy we're playing a ruckman this week.

He is a ruckman/forward who hasn't had the developed body to ruck full time at AFL level yet. He's still a ruckman though and will be a bloody good one.

finally white is back, has been part of the missing linkS....don't come back hislop hack and thank god post has gone with him. two hacks that need to be delisted/traded

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond Vs. GCS - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back