Preview Richmond Vs Melbourne, MCG, Sunday 3:40 pm.... This is SRS BZNSS

Who will taste sweet victory this Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Dea straight in for Newman, good scrappy backman.
Can't see us losing, but we've done it many times before.
We need the percentage so lets see a terrific 4qtr performance from the boys, keep the foot down and break them with outside pace and hitting up leading forwards who should be given a paddock to work in.

My take with the team selection is they are using this game partly to see who makes the list next year: Nahas or White. Can't have both and one will have to step up tomorrow. I expect to see Biscuits included toward the end of the season. I also suspect they will try Pettard up forward at some point for a few games to see if that pans out. If not then he should be cut. Just my take

TL/DR: Using games now to sought out mature fringe players. Using late season games to try out kids in prep in 2014

Oh and I hope we keep A. Edwards for 2014. He was a shockingly lazy footballer pre-season. I think it was because he thought he was a walk in to the 22. Cue the new Tiges wunder-forward McGuane and it has come back to bite him.

More intensity and work rate plus learning our structures could see him in a niche position in the 2014 line up. At worse he would be great for developing kids in our new Ressie team (which I am absolutely pumped about).

Never rated the Bummers a top 4 side. Think they're a 7-8th team.

You would think they would easily account for Brissy though..... in much the same way we would easily account for Melb....

We need to play 4 hard working quarters tomorrow..... nothing less should be accepted by the players, coaches or supporters.

If we absolutely shred shitbourne up tomorrow, the odds for next week could be interesting. On the other hand, if we lose tomorrow, I will hang myself with my mother yoga pants.

I take it your Mum doesn't do yoga at 6.30p.m. on a Sunday...?
:D

You would think they would easily account for Brissy though..... in much the same way we would easily account for Melb....

I'd say us and Essendon are around the same level except the bummers play like it's september in April.

Brisbane are not that much worse than us or Essendon they just have a coach who has no idea who belongs in his best team and won't give up on old team mates because they are stunting the growth of the entire team with their arrogance and selfishness in the forward line...

Melbourne on the other hand are up shit creek without a paddle.

We won't lose this game, it isn't even an option!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back