Unofficial Preview Richmond vs North - First of 3 Practice Games

During which quarter do we decide to Sack Dimma Marley?

• 1st

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • 2nd

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 3rd

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 4th

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 5th

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 6th

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • After he breaks the 2 puff max rule before passing it on

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • When he pulls out the Ruby chop to mix with his Spiff

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Kayo is foxtel

campaigners want you to buy the Foxtel box and the thousand dollar a month top Foxtel subscription if you want 4k that bad
even third world countries like hawaii have 4k streaming options

this is bullshite

What Was the score? I can't find it. How did the goat look?
Dusty looked real good and engaged. He didnt go all out to try and make as many contests as possible but the ones he was in he went all in on. Looked like a veteran who wanted to get miles into the legs

Dusty looked real good and engaged. He didnt go all out to try and make as many contests as possible but the ones he was in he went all in on. Looked like a veteran who wanted to get miles into the legs
Engaged is the key, he looked like he couldn't be ****ed last year.

Why wasn’t Cumberland playing with the ones???
if he doesnt start in the ones for rd 1, match committee are cooked campaigners

ffs he kicked like 20 goals in 4 or 5 games when he come in last year . and 5 were against a prelim final team. he is an absolute weapon up forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be a long year given our full strength 22 struggled to get over the top of the 2 time wooden spoon winning Kangaroos who were undermanned with a number of their stars missing. Also a big WTF to our fitness staff who have clearly dropped the ball in terms of us being cherry ripe to start the season. Finally what was Hartley thinking trading the farm for Taranto and Hopper who are going to bigger busts than Corey Ellis and Ben Lennon.

#eco already

Bottom 4 ? Can’t even beat lol Norfffff by 30+ 😂

norf will go and beat us every time with Clarko while they finish bottom of the ladder and we finally get our 3peat. like when we were shit but would beat clarkos Hawks when they were flag winners

if he doesnt start in the ones for rd 1, match committee are cooked campaigners

ffs he kicked like 20 goals in 4 or 5 games when he come in last year . and 5 were against a prelim final team. he is an absolute weapon up forward

he has the crazy eyes too good asset in the forward line

Going to be a long year given our full strength 22 struggled to get over the top of the 2 time wooden spoon winning Kangaroos who were undermanned with a number of their stars missing. Also a big WTF to our fitness staff who have clearly dropped the ball in terms of us being cherry ripe to start the season. Finally what was Hartley thinking trading the farm for Taranto and Hopper who are going to bigger busts than Corey Ellis and Ben Lennon.

#eco already

dusty looks primed to get another dusty Martin medal based on what I've heard

we're in for a good year

Some of these posts are surely piss takes.
I'm basing my post off of reading this thread as I haven't watched the match yet, but seeing some trusted posters clearly disappointed with the display can only mean we're in for a long difficult year.

#eco already
Mad Max Reaction GIF

You'd bloody hope not. Cumberland is a very exciting forward prospect.
They probably want to have a good look at Cotchin up forward. My guess come rd.1 Cotchin will be on the bench and rotating mid with spells forward. Cumberland should be right. I'd have him in over MRJ if push came to shove.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Richmond vs North - First of 3 Practice Games

Back