Game Day Richmond vs Sydney, Adelaide Oval, round 5, April 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balta. Bolton the main positive.

Ryan being able to compete around the ground and offering us soemthing also (even if he isn't getting a disposal).

Outside of that... Not much.

You’re kidding.
Ryan has been horrendous.
Bolton is continually missing targets. Identical to Cumberland’s game last week and every campaigner is defending him. He’s been horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That was putrid.

I’m sorry but Cotchin has to retire. It’s now officially sad watching him go round.

Bolton needs to play in the middle 100% of the time. He’s not a half forward and putting him there hurts us.

We can’t continue to play a lineup that is this poor at kicking the football. Bad recruiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skills are deplorable. Kicking for set shot goals not much better. The lack of key forward depth has been an issue for a long time yet nothing done about it (I know Bradtke was selected but he looks a while away from seniors)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they want it more and take it more seriously,good luck to Sydney,when ya coach starts talking rubbish bout dope in a pre game ya know
ya wasting time,just retire Dimma,you've lost focus mate,that was bizzare but telling all the same,that gives you an indication where the coaches minds at
a faaarken attempted comedy act before a big game...is it just me ? am i over reacting to that ? the players are a mirror i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back