Rick Hart must walk

Remove this Banner Ad

T-Pain

Team Captain
Feb 28, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Said the Dockers "had to make the finals" this season before the Geelong game.

Well now he presides over the worst on-field team in the land. The 3rd worst franchise in the AFL.

He's appointed a shot-duck w***er as a coach. His recruiting staff has assembled a pathetic list. The fans and members of his club are all morons.

Time for Hart to fall on his sword.

However there's just as much chance of them topping up again this year and talking up 2009. Sad really.

He was saying they 'had to make the finals', the same way he says his stores are 'drastically overstocked and are having a massive clearance sale.'

He's appointed a shot-duck w***er as a coach. His recruiting staff has assembled a pathetic list. The fans and members of his club are all morons.

I'm not quite sure you can blame him for that last one...unless club presidents are now meant to vet the fans for quality control?

Said the Dockers "had to make the finals" this season before the Geelong game.

Well now he presides over the worst on-field team in the land. The 3rd worst franchise in the AFL.

Time for Hart to fall on his sword.

However there's just as much chance of them topping up again this year and talking up 2009. Sad really.

Yes freo are a pathetic excuse for a football team. But why exactly are all freo fans and members morons?? I think if anything we are as loyal fans if not more then any other team for having to be continually let down and dissapointed for 15 years and still sticking with it!

But you are a F**kwit!!

I think if anything we are as loyal fans if not more then any other team for having to be continually let down and dissapointed for 15 years and still sticking with it!

Richmond board.

Yes freo are a pathetic excuse for a football team. But why exactly are all freo fans and members morons?? I think if anything we are as loyal fans if not more then any other team for having to be continually let down and dissapointed for 15 years and still sticking with it!

But you are a F**kwit!!

Because you believe the line the Club feeds you, when it's clearly bullshit.

saying all the supporters and members are morons is pathetic you tool. ____ some hawthorn supporters are really knobs

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick Hart must walk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back