Media RISING STAR COMMITTEE STATEMENT: The Tittybong Brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

1599205199683.png

GremioPower : Thank you for coming to this press conference. Ahead of the 7 news report, we would like to confirm the implications on the Rising Star award.

Bastyy : We at the Rising Star committee, after minutes of deliberation, have decided that Mister M will NOT be disqualified from this years Rising Star awards, despite breaking the SFA's strict COVID rules. We have all decided that while the young rookie may have lost the fight to the very handsome and incredible Unnamed Furies Player #2, the fighting spirit is something we at the committee all believe in. The committee has offered to pay any fines going the way of Mister M. As the only representation of the Furies on the committee, I will push for higher standards from Mister M, and maybe next time he will win the fight"

Chipmunk : Further to Bastyy ’s comment, we would like to reiterate to the wider SFA that player welfare is our priority. Rookies are offered the world in their first season and it can be hard to adjust. You will have seen that myself and PMBangers were in the club in question having a civilised 5 shots&kebab. The committee has offered support and martial arts classes to Mister M at this difficult time.

GremioPower : Thank you for coming, we will not be taking questions.

What is this place coming to!?
The committee is beginning to be corrupted by bribery and backrubs from the rookies. There's a couple of us with integrity left, but we're in the minority now.

If it were up to me I'd cut a few of these mollycoddled rookies from the SFA to make a statement. The Dragons ones are good, and the Bombers ones. Maybe the Roys and Bears. The rest can go as far as I'm concerned.

PMBangers 7NEWS Exclusive
Tittybong Brawl

*Live cut to PMBangers by Chipmunk*

Chipmunk: Bangers can you go into detail about what transpired at the Tittybong Club and the events leading up to the brawl?

PMBangers: Yeah Chippy. Now I've been in contact with the Kebab Shop owner who was able to see the entirety of the brawl from his shopfront, the Owner, one Mr. Muddiemoose claims that the altercation began with both of the Furies players being thrown out of the Club with the guard tony exclaiming "Take your no good 3 touches a game, can't play Qooty for shit asses to Baghdad"
It was immediately after this the two Furies players started yelling incoherent abuse at each other. Now I can't say with absolute certainty bu the shop owner was fairly confident he heard these two arguing about who go to take one of the dancers back to the SFA Hub. In an Exclusive to Channel 7News I can say that Supersuns was this dancer in question.

The Brawl was allegedly short and looked similar to, and this is a direct quote from Muddiemoose, a 'primary school cricket argument'

Tittybong Brawl

Chipmunk: Bangers can you go into detail about what transpired at the Tittybong Club and the events leading up to the brawl?

PMBangers: Yeah Chippy. Now I've been in contact with the Kebab Shop owner who was able to see the entirety of the brawl from his shopfront, the Owner, one Mr. Muddiemoose claims that the altercation began with both of the Furies players being thrown out of the Club with the guard tony exclaiming "Take your no good 3 touches a game, can't play Qooty for sh*t asses to Baghdad"
It was immediately after this the two Furies players started yelling incoherent abuse at each other. Now I can't say with absolute certainty bu the shop owner was fairly confident he heard these two arguing about who go to take one of the dancers back to the SFA Hub. In an Exclusive to Channel 7News I can say that Supersuns was this dancer in question.

The Brawl was allegedly short and looked similar to, and this is a direct quote from Muddiemoose, a 'primary school cricket argument'

Chipmunk: Hey Muddiemoose , what generic reality show are we advertising here on 7?

Muddiemoose: Plate of Origin Chipmunk.

Chipmunk (to camera): and for more like this, watch Plate of Origin, here on 7.

Tittybong Brawl

PMBangers: Yeah Chippy. Now I've been in contact with the Kebab Shop owner who was able to see the entirety of the brawl from his shopfront, the Owner, one Mr. Muddiemoose claims that the altercation began with both of the Furies players being thrown out of the Club with the guard tony exclaiming "Take your no good 3 touches a game, can't play Qooty for sh*t asses to Baghdad"

As the proud owner of muddies moose kebabs
D69B0187-4CF9-4E34-BA8B-715E50DDDB44.jpeg
I am willing to show my cctv footage of the alteration
05C54BF1-95A2-4072-BEDA-7630C754F38B.gif CA1A1748-61B9-4182-9B91-B33F523374E0.gif
Once again that’s muddies moose kebab please come try out now lunch meal deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the thread title I half expected it to be about the unscrupulous event during Tittybong where a certain poster was gang-loved by a bunch of rookies.

#SSwans2011post

What's the main event next week Mossie? and what are the odds Chipmunk

Thanks for asking.

ChippyBet has already suspended betting on the location of the next Rookie Brawl, after the leak of the flyer by MC Bad Genius to come to the Dragons v Bears game. With a few of the other teams invited, there may be 10+ rookies at the Dragons branch of Moose’s Kebabs.

As for the winner, we have Mister M as favourite at $5 with his experience, with Muddiemoose ‘s physicality and tony ‘s connections putting them at $7. An outsider is MC Bad Genius at $100, as he used a flyer, and hearing of serial_thrilla ‘s tough love training saying on more than one occasion ‘only wimps move to FF’.

Other prices on request.

Thanks for asking.

ChippyBet has already suspended betting on the location of the next Rookie Brawl, after the leak of the flyer by MC Bad Genius to come to the Dragons v Bears game. With a few of the other teams invited, there may be 10+ rookies at the Dragons branch of Moose’s Kebabs.

As for the winner, we have Mister M as favourite at $5 with his experience, with Muddiemoose ‘s physicality and tony ‘s connections putting them at $7. An outsider is MC Bad Genius at $100, as he used a flyer, and hearing of serial_thrilla ‘s tough love training saying on more than one occasion ‘only wimps move to FF’.

Other prices on request.
Requesting odds on Supersuns to come in and call someone a limp dick, might multi it with 11kgm to order a Mega HSP

Remove this Banner Ad

Media RISING STAR COMMITTEE STATEMENT: The Tittybong Brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back