Event Rising Star Presentation Wednesday December 15 7PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no, not really.

Your avatar is an apt representation of how your posting quality is faring in the seasons since you were rewarded with recognition and developed a real craving for it.

Hope your club can provide a parachute or safety net before you hit rock bottom.
To be honest Jab, being hit with the "your posting is shit" from the poster boy of not getting banter is a decent compliment

Is there an award for the biggest sook in the SFA mate? We would have a runaway winner.
Too many deserving winners for this one, would hate to rob them like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Participation Awards were the go to. Ned, I have two questions for you:
* Where is the commitment to excellence?
* How would you rectify the every child wins a prize mentality?

This mentality will be crushed at the Ophidian Academy. You have one winner, and the rest are all varying degrees of loser.

Mediocrity is why we have the Gumbies

Nothing but a popularity contest! Disgraceful.
They can have their meaningless awards. I played CHB for the premiership winning team as a rookie. I’ll take that over this other rubbish anyday.
That even got a mention :)

Too many deserving winners for this one, would hate to rob them like that
I think he means me.

RobR confuses fighting for justice as sooking. Probably thinks Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks are sooks too.

Nothing but a popularity contest! Disgraceful.
They can have their meaningless awards. I played CHB for the premiership winning team as a rookie. I’ll take that over this other rubbish anyday.

Nice melt

Too little too late.

I’ll just go polish my premiership medal now. It’s ok. I’m fine. Really. I’m. Fine.
I already sleep with mine.

Missus wasn't too happy taking the couch but you know, priorities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Rising Star Presentation Wednesday December 15 7PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back