Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton vs Richmond Thursday 2nd April 7.20PM @ MCG - TEAM post #821

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beside myself with excitement.

I want to see Cripps and Bucks in the side. Poor Bucks should get a game. Pop him in the forward pocket with Menz.

Tutt, Clem, or Boek to be the sub.

Oh, and I don't mind if Carrots doesn't get a game because Crippa needs to be in there, rather than Carrot Turnover, yeah, that's right! Love you Carrots but youth please.
ok, let me explain something. if a player gets the ball 30 times like carrazzo does whilst shutting down his opponent & has 6 clangers its the same percentage as a player getting 10 possies & having 2 clangers. No player runs at 100% per game. they all make mistakes. So which do you want, carrots, hard as nails, strong in mind & body, fierce big tackler, big presence onfield, good vocal leadership or someone else ?

Pretty happy with that line-up. No Warnock thank god. As Leigh Matthews says it doesn't really matter who "wins" ruck hitouts. Rowe will put an oar in

We will lose because we suck. Hope I am wrong

Tigers defence looks pretty short at the moment........I think no Levi is a mistake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the selection of Jamison, Jaksch, Rowe and White, it appears this is exactly what Mick had in mind; Rowe rotates into the ruck, Jaksch to get the second tall and White to match up on small/tall depending on the situation.

So essentially, Casboult and Watson's form has been deemed not good enough for the first team (at this stage).

I know Murphy and Yarran won't be playing those positions for long but I don't like the look of this forward line to be honest.

Yeah I'm not really confident on the omission of Levi, Liam Jones will have to fire for his first game or he's gone for Levi next round.

I like the backline of Jaksch, Jamo and Rowe.

I'd give the sub to Curnow.

Didn't Levi play every game last year when fit?

He didn't play last NAB cup match, so maybe something we are unaware of? e.g. injury, coaches not happy with his pre season etc

Hope so, but he is an emergency, could he come in as a late change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back