Preview RND 18 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun 18th July 3.20PM @ MCG - Team Post #401

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
love these threats from posters "I'll be watching closely" as though post game they'll pick up the phone and have a player de-listed........
Poster said none of those things. What I took from it is that the poster will be watching closely and will form a view even more sharply after the game. Which is pretty much what most supporters do. Watch game. Form a view. Chat about their views. Sometimes with emotion. Some times with Mayo. Sometimes just clinical critique. Big deal.

Poster said none of those things. What I took from it is that the poster will be watching closely and will form a view even more sharply after the game. Which is pretty much what most supporters do. Watch game. Form a view. Chat about their views. Sometimes with emotion. Some times with Mayo. Sometimes just clinical critique. Big deal.
it's ok you don't get subtext - stick to what you do best - training reports and ...........hmmmmmm............training reports I guess............

I think Martin is lucky they probably don't want to make more than 3 changes if they can avoid it.

Fogarty was rubbish last week too, although he did lay some tackles, outside that not deserving to keep his spot. Setters was the worst, he had I think 4 disposals in the first 3 quarters and then padded his stats a bit in the last quarter. Then Cripps is out injured.

So I reckon they're banking on Martin to turn it around this week, but if not, then it's see ya later time for him and bring in Honey.
At a Blues function this week Russell noted that as Martin had a PCL injury it can take...wait for it...up to 4 months to get back to proper fitness. He thinks JM will improve his fitness with every game, let’s hope he’s right and we see a fitter and better JM today .

Annoying only when he plays us. Beautiful to watch against all other teams.
Yep, could not agree more. When I watch our games against him I smack the couch and question the mental capacity of our players - when it’s anyone else I sink into my couch and laugh at the marvel!

Cripps has a bit of this, has an uncanny ability to step backwards or sideways and make a player question whether or not they should attack or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything about Collingwood is annoying, every player, every supporter, anything to do with them...

**** The Carringbush!

show_image.php

Adams and Pendlebury tend to go alright vs us as well...
Last week their top 8 possession possession winners had 216 touches b/w them - average 27 each. You will reach for the razor blades comparing this to the normal outcome of our mids and better ball winners. I would only back in Walsh to get more than 25 today.

Yet some posters are “expecting” to win. They have won the last 5 against us coming off wins v Swans and Tigs in the past few weeks.

So hope I’m wrong but they should win again sadly, just hope we are more honest and competitive than the garbage we dished up on Rd2

today - chief justice jacob weitering presiding...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back