Preview Rnd 18 - Carlton v Hawthorn Sunday 22nd July 1.10PM @ Etihad - Final Team Post #352

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My preference for changes this week:
Lobbe for Kreuzer
Wright for Lamb
Le Bois for Polson (Le Bois may not get much of the ball, but he is dangerous near the goals, something Polson just doesn't have at the moment)
Weitering for Rowe (Hawks don't play a tall forward line so Weiters, Jones & Marchy are sufficient).

Given the media focus on us this week, I hope the boys are really stinging & take it out on the Hawks.

this'll be a crushing of epic proportion - in fact I have drawn a machine that crushes similar to the extent of crushing I expect to be done to the hawks

Crushing_Machine_Roller_Crusher_Double_Teeth_Roll_Crusher.jpg

My preferred final bench:
Garlett, Lobbe, Wright, Silvagni

What we'll probably get:
Lobbe, Wright, Rowe, LeBois

My preference for changes this week:
Lobbe for Kreuzer
Wright for Lamb
Le Bois for Polson (Le Bois may not get much of the ball, but he is dangerous near the goals, something Polson just doesn't have at the moment)
Weitering for Rowe (Hawks don't play a tall forward line so Weiters, Jones & Marchy are sufficient).

Given the media focus on us this week, I hope the boys are really stinging & take it out on the Hawks.
Polson's been named in the 18, so if he's fit then he's confirmed to play.

this'll be a crushing of epic proportion - in fact I have drawn a machine that crushes similar to the extent of crushing I expect to be done to the hawks

Crushing_Machine_Roller_Crusher_Double_Teeth_Roll_Crusher.jpg

Think you are right. I doubt Liam Jones could identify the danger even if it was this obvious!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back