Game Day Rnd 20, 2024: Hawthorn vs Adelaide Crows, 4.10 P.M AEST, 28th July, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie Smith late out for Crows

The battle will be won in the middle. We wil win this comfortably. With Smith out for them I think we win by 30.

I just threw a bunch of homemade sausage rolls in the oven. I plan to eat one for every goal we kick later on.

I have made 24. Have I undercatered?

I have already informed my fiancee that these sausage rolls belong to hawthorn and that she is to keep her thieving fingers far, far away from them. This went as well as you would expect.
Now all I can think of is homemade sausage rolls!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not as confident as many. A lot of attention in the media this week, clubs will have been doing a lot more work to prevent us from getting the game on our terms. Hoping it's one sided in our favour as my heart could use a rest.

Let's hope for a strong start to silence the locals, goes a long way to winning the match.

Derwayne and Healy

Bored How I Met Your Mother GIF by Laff

The battle will be won in the middle. We wil win this comfortably. With Smith out for them I think we win by 30.
I think he's already chosen us.

I just threw a bunch of homemade sausage rolls in the oven. I plan to eat one for every goal we kick later on.

I have made 24. Have I undercatered?

I have already informed my fiancee that these sausage rolls belong to hawthorn and that she is to keep her thieving fingers far, far away from them. This went as well as you would expect.
Yummy. Pork & fennel are my fav
Go Hoks

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rnd 20, 2024: Hawthorn vs Adelaide Crows, 4.10 P.M AEST, 28th July, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back