Game Day Rnd 20, 2024: Hawthorn vs Adelaide Crows, 4.10 P.M AEST, 28th July, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUND 20 TEAM
Adelaide v Hawthorn
Sunday 28 July
Adelaide Oval, 4.10pm AEST / 3.40pm ACST

B:
Jack Scrimshaw, Sam Frost, Jarman Impey
HB:
Changkuoth Jiath, James Sicily, Finn Maginness
C:
Dylan Moore, Jai Newcombe, Karl Amon
HF:
Jack Ginnivan, Will Day, Nick Watson
F:
Mabior Chol, Blake Hardwick, Conor Nash
R:
Lloyd Meek, James Worpel, Josh Ward

INT (from): Massimo D'Ambrosio, Connor Macdonald, Calsher Dear, Josh Weddle, Luke Breust

The time is NOW!

Pay the price!
SPECTEMUR AGENDO | Facebook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am glad Sam Mitchell is in charge.

The hype at the start of the week how great the Hawks are and how we disposed of the reigning premiers was getting seriously over the top.

When the music stops at the end of the home and away season we have to make sure we have a seat in top 8 or all this hype is just that, big wind of nothing.

Work needs to be done, do it HAWKS.

Go Hawks. Big win, slaughter them, no injuries, no reports.

Week two of our six week pre-finals finals campaign. We are pretty much at full strength and they lost a few soldiers so no excuses boys. I am feeling Dear and Chol will kick 6 between them today. They have the tall timber and strong bodies down forward to take advantage of our main weakness down back so we need the midfield to smack them and keep the ball forward off centre.

I don’t think it’ll be as easy as some on here are predicting. On paper we have a stronger lineup and our form line suggests we should win, but we still need to go out and deliver.

Their tall forwards could do damage if the pressure up the field isn’t consistent and/or of we lose the clearance battle.

Our smalls will do damage if we can get it in there enough. Reckon Punk the sub ready to come on and snag 1-2 once fatigue sets in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rnd 20, 2024: Hawthorn vs Adelaide Crows, 4.10 P.M AEST, 28th July, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back