Preview Rnd 3 - Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 4th April 3.20PM @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuningham for Jack Martin is a no brainer

We've all seen the injury news, and right now we just need the MC to get creative. We need to pull something drastic.

If it were up to me, I'd bring Stocker in at HB to replace SPS' spot. Then I'd get SPS to take Murphy's spot at HF. This move not only brings Samo out of defence, but can also free up Willo to rotate through a wing.

Then I'd also make the following changes: OMac for Levi, JSOS for Martin and Betts for Fisher. Personally I'd also rest Cripps for Kennedy, but clearly the club think otherwise.

FB - Plowman, Jones, Docherty

HB - Saad, Weitering, Stocker

M - Williamson, Cripps, Newnes

HF - Gibbons, McDonald, Fogarty

FF - Betts, McKay, Silvagni

FOL - Pittonet, Walsh, Williams

I/C - Petrevski-Seton, Dow, E. Curnow, Setterfield

SUB - Cuningham

EMG - Casboult, Owies, Murphy

INJ - C. Curnow, De Koning, Newman, Martin, Fisher

OUT: Levi, Martin, Fisher
IN: JSOS, Carroll, Betts

FB: Plowman Jones Williamson
HB: Docherty Weitering Saad
C: Walsh E.Curnow Williams
HF: Fogarty JSOS Newnes
FF: Gibbons McKay Betts

R: Pittonet Cripps Setterfield

Int: Dow, Murphy, SPS, Carroll

EMG: McGovern, O'Brien, Cuningham, Stocker

Levi for JSOS explains itself, assuming Levi is not cleared fit to play, as does Fisher for Betts.

Carroll's form in the twos has been pretty impressive blending forward and midfield roles (particularly around stoppages and congestion) and I think that sees him get the nod ahead of Cuningham for the role Martin performs. If Levi is fit, I would consider foregoing one of Betts or Newnes to bring Carroll in.

Levi for JSOS explains itself, assuming Levi is not cleared fit to play, as does Fisher for Betts.

Carroll's form in the twos has been pretty impressive blending forward and midfield roles (particularly around stoppages and congestion) and I think that sees him get the nod ahead of Cuningham for the role Martin performs. If Levi is fit, I would consider foregoing one of Betts or Newnes to bring Carroll in.
stocker behind caroll?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any members have problems getting their $0 tickets? Each time I try the only option I have to get a ticket is to pay for it!!

There’s an option which is a little hidden that lets you choose a $0 ticket. But it defaults to you paying - which is poor.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Second ruck Jim?

there are some supporters that follow the club blindly without question

and there some supporters that watch the game and ask questions when we lose

Plowman is a 101 case ... blind supporters continue to accept the goals against ... those who question see a guy too slow for smalls , too short for talls !!
Maybe you should take over after the GCS game....I am over Ferris..

Covid rules are ridiculous. So we are legend lounge members but in spite of 75% for a Freo game we can not have our normal seats on level 2 but have to use Ticketmaster (no reason for this, people are not spaced). Went online at 1 pm and only got level 1 seats offered. After several tries I gave up and accepted that. Then I got an email from the club that we will have no access to our lounge because we are now on level 1 due to Covid rules. This is ridiculous. I don't want to be precious, but after more than 25 years of paying for the most expensive member category and getting nothing last year, I have to put up with this. Why can't reserved members not get their seats? There is NO reason. There is plenty of seats available at 75 %. There is no spacing between people (last week) Do the clubs and the AFL want to lose members? With the team not performing, I am getting close to giving up on spending this money. Might not attend Sunday as I do not like ground level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back