Robert Walls - Shut Up!

Remove this Banner Ad

He's like clockwork. The week we play someone, he writes an article dropping a bucket of crap on our opponent which inevitably fires them up.

Man, even Big Jack didn't do it this often. Walls has just added three goals to North's score. Thanks Robert.

Maybe its because he has a look at the team Carlton is going to play and notes their weaknesses?

These are professional players surely, how can an article be the spur?

I can unerstand a spur after a 100 point whipping but a mild toasting by R.Walls>?

Is that the same great man who tipped the Swans to win the grand final?

Wallsy would not know if his arse was on fire.
I have a fair idea his arse knows more than you.

I don't see a problem with Walls giving his opinion on the Roos and I don't buy into the argument this will fire them up.

You should have waited until they print the article he has written on Denis. ;)

Robert Walls should retire from all forms of football,He is 90% negative and 10% positive towards the players coaches and the game.
This is why I"ll watch 7 and not 10 because you will not see Bruce or Dennis bagging the crap out of the game.:thumbsu:

Robert Walls should retire from all forms of football,He is 90% negative and 10% positive towards the players coaches and the game.
This is why I"ll watch 7 and not 10 because you will not see Bruce or Dennis bagging the crap out of the game.:thumbsu:

haha...thats cause Bruce and Denis know sweet F* all about footy. Their commentating is terrible!!:thumbsdown:

That comment is just crap.
Walls' job is to call it as he sees it , both negative and positive

While Dennis and Bruce are there to call the game only while leaving the special comments to the football experts

He's like clockwork. The week we play someone, he writes an article dropping a bucket of crap on our opponent which inevitably fires them up.

Man, even Big Jack didn't do it this often. Walls has just added three goals to North's score. Thanks Robert.

He is employed by the Age , not Carlton

To be fair to Wallsy, he has actually been doing a review each day of six coaches he believes are in the gun this season. He's done Chris Connolly, Sheedy yesterday and Laidley today. Tomorrow it could very well be Pagan!

He is employed by the Age , not Carlton
And if he had no connection to Carlton that would be fair enough, but the whole worlld knows he's a Carlton man, and articles like this come back on us, not him.

I'm not saying that he shouldn't write them. I'm just saying he could wait until after we've played them for a change.

That comment is just crap.
Walls' job is to call it as he sees it , both negative and positive

While Dennis and Bruce are there to call the game only while leaving the special comments to the football experts
The man is boring,why is it that people call him captain obvious.
i'd rather her someone who is passionate for the game then a mr negative mr Walls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just realised you're an Essendon supporter...no wonder its 90% negative ;)

To be fair to Wallsy, he has actually been doing a review each day of six coaches he believes are in the gun this season. He's done Chris Connolly, Sheedy yesterday and Laidley today. Tomorrow it could very well be Pagan!

This puts some perspective on it. Thanks.

However, he does have impecable timing as we have seen over a number of years.
Seems to like to get at the opposition more times than not, the week before we play them.
He is employed by The Age, but leave no doubt, he is a Carlton man through and through. He has recently joined "The Spirit of Carlton" (think this is what its called) with past legends to mentor younger players.

It does reflect on us. I just wonder if he thinks he is maybe getting under the oppositions skin....trying to get them foccussing on him instead of their opponents.......
FWIW I think the impact is negligable either way, but it sure does make for good discussion :thumbsu:

P.S. I think he's spot on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Robert Walls - Shut Up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back