Robert Walls - You are Disgraceful!!

Remove this Banner Ad

unfortunately i did not go to the game but instead had to listen to Robert Walls continual dislike of port and to tell you the truth it was just sickening! I don't understand what he has against us but seriously channel ten and the AFL has to have a real good look at the shit he says because some of the stuff he says could and probably has had a damaging effect on the image of the PAFC.

Robert, you are disgraceful! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad:

P.S WELL DONE PORT, A TRULY DESERVING WIN!

unfortunately i did not go to the game but instead had to listen to Robert Walls continual dislike of port and to tell you the truth it was just sickening! I don't understand what he has against us but seriously channel ten and the AFL has to have a real good look at the shit he says because some of the stuff he says could and probably has had a damaging effect on the image of the PAFC.

Robert, you are disgraceful! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad:

P.S WELL DONE PORT, A TRULY DESERVING WIN!
Completely agree with you mate. He was still going on about the celebrations of Chad and Tredders after the f***ing game! What a tosser!!!

You seem surprised.

Walls is a w***er, and will say anything to cover over previous mistakes, or to promote the game as Victorian and not Australian.

Nah disagree. He was simply stating what everyone watching the game was thinking (aside from some Port fans)

He says some silly stuff sometimes, but Tredrea and Cornes shouldn't be carrying on like that after goals.

Nah disagree. He was simply stating what everyone watching the game was thinking (aside from some Port fans)

He says some silly stuff sometimes, but Tredrea and Cornes shouldn't be carrying on like that after goals.
When your team was tipped to finish in the bottom 8 pre-season, and are excited at home, about to make a GF, you tell me how they should celebrate.

It wasn't a celebration though thats the thing - it was arrogance - I mean seriously, who bows to the crowd like that!

Warren Tredrea, premiership captain. That's who. :thumbsu:

It wasn't a celebration though thats the thing - it was arrogance - I mean seriously, who bows to the crowd like that!
Go away, you are not wanted.

All he said was that they should calm down, Mark Williams agreed! Did you see him in the box when Cornes kicked that goal - he was horrified.
He wasn't a fan of the supporters booing Archer - fair enough.
Then at the end of the game he said how fantastic it was the Port players held a guard of honour for Arch and they Port supporters cheered him off with respect.

Really, it's no big deal...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate apart from the tredrea and cornes goal things he said some unbelievably ******ed things that can seriously damage a brands image, which can have a negative effect financially, especially considering the large viewing that the game would have attracted around the country.

he is disgraceful, and seriously im not only saying this as a Port supporter but as a fan of football, its bad for the game.

All he said was that they should calm down, Mark Williams agreed! Did you see him in the box when Cornes kicked that goal - he was horrified.

Wrong. Channel 10 cut to a shot of Williams looking pissed off or at least anxious which could have come from any part of the game. This wasn't live, it was minutes after Cornes' celebration.

It was fiction made up by Robert Walls and the channel 10 editing room.

Williams indicated in his press conference it didn't bother him in the slightest, and that he would rather not coach boring players.

Its Robert Walls. Who gives a ****.

As for whether players should or shouldnt be celebrating goals....yes, Chad Cornes and Warren Tredrea are the only two players to ever celebrate kicking goals.

mate apart from the tredrea and cornes goal things he said some unbelievably ******ed things that can seriously damage a brands image, which can have a negative effect financially, especially considering the large viewing that the game would have attracted around the country.

he is disgraceful, and seriously im not only saying this as a Port supporter but as a fan of football, its bad for the game.

I think the kangaroos have something to answer to the afl for - talk about hurting the "BRAND"

Ohhhhhh you just go back to your little hole in victoria somewhere and start to think about how you team can be like ours!!! Its our home ground, its our win........ITS OUR GRAND FINAL.........we can do what ever the **** we like!!! WE LOVE IT........us THE PORT ADELAIDE SUPPORTERS and we dont care or give a **** what anyone thinks........we've been like this since 1870, expect us to change NO WAY........its our way, and thats why we are what we are successful!! WE exist to win premierships, you'll soon begin to understand the port way, if you dont, we dont give a shit!!

As for Walls.......he just cracks me up, he is so ****ed up and wrong its funny, its more than great to prove him wrong, nothing makes the win more sweeter than hearin him rave on like a little boy who got beat up in the playground by a smaller kid!!!

I think the kangaroos have something to answer to the afl for - talk about hurting the "BRAND"

Who gives a shit about the "BRAND". Thats the problem with AFL today. Its more of a product than a game.

I watched the whole game and he was getting worse and worse in his anti-port comments. Really snide bitchy remarks, and the commentators were giving it to him about how he has to bare his ass in Rundle Mall. Blight was putting him down saying "why the hell would you say something like that" (about writing off port and betting to bare your butt. Walls was so angry underneath with Port winning and thinks they'll get hammered next week and that they have NO chance to win the flag.

What I loved tho was at the final siren, Blight says, "Go you Maggies"....and it took the others a few seconds and they were like "oooh Malcolm dont say that" and he was laughing his head off sticking it up Cwood.

Ohhhhhh you just go back to your little hole in victoria somewhere and start to think about how you team can be like ours!!! Its our home ground, its our win........ITS OUR GRAND FINAL.........we can do what ever the **** we like!!! WE LOVE IT........us THE PORT ADELAIDE SUPPORTERS and we dont care or give a **** what anyone thinks........we've been like this since 1870, expect us to change NO WAY........its our way, and thats why we are what we are successful!! WE exist to win premierships, you'll soon begin to understand the port way, if you dont, we dont give a shit!!
!!!

Cool, then Tredrea continues the tradition or arrogance!
He IS arrogant and that's all I'm saying.

You've agreed with me.

Mark Williams was arrogant when he used to do that shotgun stuff after a goal. Dermie was arrogant full stop.

btw Victoria's actually not a bad place to live - ask John Platten, Darren Jarman and Tony Hall :thumbsu:

what is it with walls rant about cornsey and tredders celebrations? he just kept going on and on about their 'arrogance' and how choco 'had a quiet word in their ear'. what a lot of bullsh*t.

walls said in 2004 that we'd celebrated too much after the st kilda prelim... he was wrong then too. the guy is just a complete tool.

robert walls: it's latin for f*ck wit.

Yeah he's a tosser, did you see in the pre-game section how he's won all these awards.

There were countless little bitchy comments and when Archers son was boing Port, he was saying well done and shiz like that, (I think it was him, may have been Blight)

Yes, Tredrea and Cornes are arrogant, but I bet he didn't say much when the Lions were dominating in 2001-End of 2004 and being arrogant

Remove this Banner Ad

Robert Walls - You are Disgraceful!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back