ROFL - Cyril Rioli in All Australian Squad - LOLs were had

Remove this Banner Ad

The entire football world agree's that Cyrils 10 touches and 2 goals can destroy a team. Apparently the Geelong fraternity disagree... sour grapes im sure.

No they don't. It's not sour grapes either. He popped up in the third quarter and contributed very well. As did Dew. You had different contributors all day when required - Young, Williams, Rioli, Dew, Franklin - plus brilliant four quarter performances from Sewell and Hodge in particular. Most important of all - you took your chances and converted. That's just good footy.

But if kicking 2 goals and having 10 touches constitutes violating a team (laughable) then it occurs about 6 times a week for every side.

No probs with that, at least it's good healthy debate.
If the forward pressure is converting into goals I'll agree, but I still maintain it's hard to be beat 50+ goals for a small forward.
By the way, I wouldn't swap Cyril for anything (except maybe Gazza). He's got a ripping career in front of him, needs to keep healthy which can be a concerm

I'm convinced there's an inverse law of hype in the media with Cyril. When he does one or two spectacular things and has around 9 touches the commentators lose bodily fluids, when he gets 20 touches and plays far more consistent but less flashy games (which he has often this year), you don't hear nearly as much. It's almost as if it has to be spectacular to be appreciated. It doesn't.

Bizarre comparison,
lol, pudge. You're getting a taste of your own medicine and you clearly cant handle it.
You alternate between half truths and blatant lies all the time so it's funny to see you struggling with this stuff.
You're too rusty for the bay now mate. Just go back to threatening to slit your wrists or whatever else you deem attention worthy you sad, fat EMO silly... :thumbsu:

141-fat-emo-kid-he-doesnt-agree.jpg

Cyril is way way way overrated , on parr with Didak . When the going gets tough little Cyril goes missing time and time again .

He certainly is overrated. Compare and contrast a commentator's reaction on these two scenarios:

Scenario 1: Cyril Rioli runs a player down - Reaction = "What an absolute gem"; "The most electrifying player in the competition"; "Delicious" wank wank etc
Scenario 2: Any other player running another player down - Reaction = "Gee, that was a good run"; "He's really improved in that area of the game" etc

He is inconsistent and when he has a decent game, the whole media praise him and treat him like a God. Good player but certainly not worthy of the hype, accolades and attention which he unduly receives.
Bang!

Cyril-Rioli.jpg

Rioli > Selwood

I said this years ago and finally, I've been vindicated.
It took a few years for the experts to wake up and realise it, but they eventually got there

Congrats Cyril, you All Australian champion.

This is about as intelligent as the Milne apologists sound. The fact is that Milne is only ahead of Rioli by 0.8 goals per game this season, and Rioli trounces him in everything else.

If you're judging it purely on goals kicked then all you're doing is the small forward equivalent of saying that Matthew Boyd is the best midfielder in the competition because he has the most possessions.
So you sit at a selection table and think to yourself;

'If I play Milne, he's 80% more reliable to kick 2 goals instead of 1... nah, I'll play Rioli'

?

Were you coaching an under 9's side, you'd play the downy kid over the 5'6" behemoth just cause you want to bang his mum?

What a deadshit. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cyril-Rioli.jpg

Rioli > Selwood

I said this years ago and finally, I've been vindicated.
It took a few years for the experts to wake up and realise it, but they eventually got there

Congrats Cyril, you All Australian champion.
So by last count Cyril is 2 Premierships, 1 All Australians, 2 AFLPA Most Courageous, 1 BnF and 1 Rising Star behind Selwood but keep swinging you might make a valid argument for your case one day Chewy

So by last count Cyril is 2 Premierships, 1 All Australians, 2 AFLPA Most Courageous, 1 BnF and 1 Rising Star behind Selwood but keep swinging you might make a valid argument for your case one day Chewy
You can pretty much bank on that becoming 2 B&Fs behind at the end of 2012 too.

You can pretty much bank on that becoming 2 B&Fs behind at the end of 2012 too.

Yes but he won't have Alzheimers later on due to the repeated use of his head to ram his opponent looking for a cheap free.

Joel won't even remember what his medals are for when he's 40 the stupid prick.

Yes but he won't have Alzheimers later on due to the repeated use of his head to ram his opponent looking for a cheap free.

Joel won't even remember what his medals are for when he's 40 the stupid prick.
He can forget all he wants, you'll still be offended about it.

He can forget all he wants, you'll still be offended about it.

It won't offend me mate.

I'll still be able to remember how to tie my own shoelaces. I feel for Joel, I really do. If only he would take a moment to realise the damage he is doing to himself....all for the sake of a cheap possession. It's sad.:(

Who cares anyway, All Australian concept is a complete crock of shit
Every side would have someone who would be a better choice than someone else

By the way, where is Poida?
This is another of his crap threads and now the weak shit has dissappeared

Remove this Banner Ad

ROFL - Cyril Rioli in All Australian Squad - LOLs were had

Remove this Banner Ad

Back