Roast Roo's Comments on MMM

Remove this Banner Ad

That I agree with, that’s why I have him on ignore. Away from here though he’s good value

Yeh, I guess some are different on here than in real life. I’m an open book, what you see here is me. From the odd occasion (every) that I’m early and correct on a player or coach to the shit-faced drunk thread that I create where I can probably hardly see the screen but manage to put enough letters in order to make it partially intelligible but still ensure that I look like a complete furqtard. I think Marty trolls but he does it without nuance, it’s more about throwing numbers at the ball, relentlessly. He’s far too prolific for me. At least subaru only pops her head in after she’s been embarrassed by one of the very many mental pygmies on Bay13. Mostly we enjoy our BF experience without her ‘special’ type of input. But she’s not too bothersome when she ducks in.

"Maybe if I use a whole bunch of laugh emoji's noone will notice my inadequacies"
Maybe if I refuse to answer a simple question like how many AGMs I haven’t been to , nobody will notice I’m simply an Internet numpty !

Oh
This is all just too funny

Not ONE of you have posted you’ve been to an AGM or are qualified to take up a Board position BUT you know it all - just like “tied naked to trees”

Little men happy to pot from the cheap seats

It’s hilarious that I’ve triggered you as much as Roo

Yeh, I guess some are different on here than in real life. I’m an open book, what you see here is me. From the odd occasion (every) that I’m early and correct on a player or coach to the s**t-faced drunk thread that I create where I can probably hardly see the screen but manage to put enough letters in order to make it partially intelligible but still ensure that I look like a complete furqtard. I think Marty trolls but he does it without nuance, it’s more about throwing numbers at the ball, relentlessly. He’s far too prolific for me. At least subaru only pops her head in after she’s been embarrassed by one of the very many mental pygmies on Bay13. Mostly we enjoy our BF experience without her ‘special’ type of input. But she’s not too bothersome when she ducks in.

Enjoy your BF experience ????

You’ve all had conniptions this past week

Keep going , open book 🤣

Maybe if I refuse to answer a simple question like how many AGMs I haven’t been to , nobody will notice I’m simply an Internet numpty !

Oh

Not ONE of you have posted you’ve been to an AGM or are qualified to take up a Board position BUT you know it all - just like “tied naked to trees”

What’s the relevance of, “tied naked to trees”?

How many AGM’s you been to ?
Nobody seems inclined to answer such a simple question
I used to go to the AGM every year when I first started supporting the Crows. Stopped going eventually, when I realised it wasn't really worth it. Apart from introducing new players, and a generic speech or two, nothing much of interest happened. Now and then a member would stand up and ask an interesting question or two, but there wasn't any follow up.

ETA: But what has it got to do with anything? What does going to an AGM mean?

Oh

It's genuinely endearing that you think using the word 'triggered' is a get out of jail free card, enough to sweep away all of the pages of you failing. We've dealt with all of this nonsense already. I'll give you one more go: see if you can come up with a relevant point that isn't just repeating the same tired old nonsense.

It's remarkable isnt it? That everyone consistently ignores your demands.

It couldn't be that you're spamming irrelevant rambling jabber, could it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You reckon I’m flying down to Adelaide to attend an AGM so I can not vote but watch you and your ilk give Trigg a standing ovation after his return from suspension? As someone who lives in Alice Springs with 2 AO memberships, 2 gold upgrades and 2 AFLW foundation memberships, I feel I spend enough money on the club without shooting down to watch you and the rest of the idiots rejoice in the AGM. I’ll spend the extra cash when there’s something meaningful that could come of it. But for now, I think I’m doing enough.

Lol, he lives in Alice Springs, so doubt he is going to fly down for the AGM.

Do you ever walk away from an argument as your posts just go on & on...

I'll give you the tip that it is actually a good feeling ignoring posters who just can't let go of a repetitive argument & can't get you back into it.

I have a feeling the AGM will be like a Hillsong Church Service with Subaru (aka Scott Morrison) shouting Glory Be Thy Crows!!! Chapman Loves you and will lead you to salvation

Flip a coin to determine which Suburu response you'll get. Heads and you're triggered, tails and nothing but laugh emojis.

I used to go to the AGM every year when I first started supporting the Crows. Stopped going eventually, when I realised it wasn't really worth it. Apart from introducing new players, and a generic speech or two, nothing much of interest happened. Now and then a member would stand up and ask an interesting question or two, but there wasn't any follow up.

ETA: But what has it got to do with anything? What does going to an AGM mean?
Been to most AGM in the last 15 years and every time I asked a question they answered or took my info and got back to over a coffee or by phone
I have found that Every time I have asked a question of the Crows I have received a reply, it may not be the one I was after but they have replied.

Been to most AGM in the last 15 years and every time I asked a question they answered or took my info and got back to over a coffee or by phone
I have found that Every time I have asked a question of the Crows I have received a reply, it may not be the one I was after but they have replied.
So what you are saying is “why bother”

So what you are say is “why bother”
No, would never say that an hope I did not infer that, What I am saying if you don't go you never know. and you should always ask questions,
And I have received some good answers from them, but as mention, not all of them were what I expected. but hey that happens everywhere if you ask questions don't expect them all to come back with your perceive answer.

No, would never say that an hope I did not infer that, What I am saying if you don't go you never know. and you should always ask questions,
And I have received some good answers from them, but as mention, not all of them were what I expected. but hey that happens everywhere if you ask questions don't expect them all to come back with your perceive answer.
And yet still no premierships it all comes down to why we are actually playing the game.

And yet still no premierships it all comes down to why we are actually playing the game.
Don't understand where you're going with that one, I was talking about attending AGM's and asking questions of the Club, If we won grand finals there would not be many reasons to ask questions of the club unless they are going broke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Roo's Comments on MMM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back