Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Oo - the early deflection! Someone is worried about this bandwagon. I reckon I'm on to something.

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Mod Announcement - Rough and Ready to return life for sante

Everyone's friend sante has returned from the dead. He lives, he lives!!!

Sadly this is diabolical news for another player.

MP_ Villager, slaughtered by Mafia

The error was understandable given the remarkably similar spelling of Sante and MP_

What a balls up.

They wouldn't have bothered if he didn't have an important role though, so I'm switching to sante now thanks, Grand Uncle Horace / Pie 4 Life.
Not sure about that read.

They could have just not wanted to waste an incorrect kill on a villager. I'd want my original target taken out if the alternative was a simply removing a villager.

They could have just not wanted to waste an incorrect kill on a villager. I'd want my original target taken out if the alternative was a simply removing a villager.
Is it really a wasted kill if it’s a villager? Evil? Deflection? 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"They"? Poor distancing tactic, in my opinion. BEaston please, Grand Uncle Horace / Pie 4 Life.

MC Bad Genius - you seem a little stressed,l and worked up, you okay?
I have a meeting at 3pm that I'm pretty sure is going to be a redundancy offer. I've been angling for it for a while, but I'm still a little nervous. Thanks for your concern though. You're always looking out for others.
mc bad genius for attempting to lynch a villaget
Grand Uncle Horace
Well I should vote for you then for the exact same reason!
MC Bad Genius for being himself.
Grand Uncle Horace Pie 4 Life
This is bullying behaviour. Disappointing. Not unexpected, though.

This. Strange read from MC. Good news is I’m pretty much getting a free ride to the end now and someone good can rely on when needed.

I have a meeting at 3pm that I'm pretty sure is going to be a redundancy offer. I've been angling for it for a while, but I'm still a little nervous. Thanks for your concern though. You're always looking out for others.

Well I should vote for you then for the exact same reason!

This is bullying behaviour. Disappointing. Not unexpected, though.
wow, i reached out to you out of concern - and you bundle a response back with these 2 knuckleheads (no offence CrimsonViolet & serial_thrilla)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back