Preview Round 1, 2023: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 19th March, 4:40PM AEDT *PHILLIPOU, CAMINITI DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 36 43.4%
  • Dockers

Votes: 47 56.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt SOS has been an influence with the Stocker and Caminiti selections but I don't mind them, both are young and have potential.

Neither would be playing if we were at full strength but it's a good chance to give them a decent run for a few weeks to see what they can do.

Caminiti hasn't played AFL before and Stocker got chopped and changed in his time at Carlton and never got a decent run to settle in a position.

No doubt SOS has been an influence with the Stocker and Caminiti selections but I don't mind them, both are young and have potential.

Neither would be playing if we were at full strength but it's a good chance to give them a decent run for a few weeks to see what they can do.

Caminiti hasn't played AFL before and Stocker got chopped and changed in his time at Carlton and never got a decent run to settle in a position.
I really hope that’s complete crap. And I’m nearly certain it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weakest Saints team on paper in a long time. Still, going to the game and looking forward to watching the kids Philipou, Caminiti and Owens. Think we are a tiny chance with it being round 1, Ross’s first game back and at home but Freos team looks very strong. Will probably be a struggle.
The exact way to look at the game. Enjoy and hope but be realistic if we lose.

Weakest Saints team on paper in a long time. Still, going to the game and looking forward to watching the kids Philipou, Caminiti and Owens. Think we are a tiny chance with it being round 1, Ross’s first game back and at home but Freos team looks very strong. Will probably be a struggle.
always upsets in the 1st couple of rounds
we will win

I don't understand why Sharman never seems to get a go, given what he's shown.
oh boy

Can Of Worms Meme GIF by Hyper RPG

I'd rather see a weak team make an effort than a decent team make no effort. Hopefully every player who normally wouldn't be best 22 makes the most of their opportunities.

It’s about probably being second ruck and being able to play a kpp both forward and back. I still don’t see this Sharman thing.

He's done all of them though and Cordy is hardly a massive upgrade. At least games into Sharman might pay off in the future.

He's done all of them though and Cordy is hardly a massive upgrade. At least games into Sharman might pay off in the future.
Cordy is in as a pinch hit ruck. Different position to Sharman.

I'm sure Sharman will get a crack at some stage but Cordy for this game makes sense. It's about creating a contest around the ball and in the forward line. Sharman is more of a creative half forward type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back