Round 1.5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do it now and have cash.

Don't have Caddy can wait to see how he goes before commiting, but can cash up to do fixer upper trades for rnd 3. Anyway, it's all robbing peter to pay paul in the end anyway.

Yes, exactly. Just could be a master-stroke if already had / having good Round 1. Rolling lockout freebie Round 1 trades are fun :)

Wait and if Georgiou is upgraded (roos talked about it today).With melb injurys to there tall fwds they might rob a defender to play fwd and that where Georgiou might find him self a spot its either him Or langdford for d8.If KH is not named mcartey comes in.
Just unsure about Langford's JS.

I have Caddy and Suckling - thinking about downgrading one and upgrading the other. Only problem is I think Caddy is the better of the two and forward rookies are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I have Caddy and Suckling - thinking about downgrading one and upgrading the other. Only problem is I think Caddy is the better of the two and forward rookies are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
Why does you thinking Caddy is the better of the two impact the decision :S Downgrade Suckling to a rookie, upgrade Caddy to Roughead? Or one of the other forwards, there are a few options like Gunston.

Why does you thinking Caddy is the better of the two impact the decision :S Downgrade Suckling to a rookie, upgrade Caddy to Roughead? Or one of the other forwards, there are a few options like Gunston.

Because Caddy can average 80+ where as Suckling I have no idea about so it's about the amount of difference in points aheivable. Even all the FWD premos are shit.

I have the only good ones.

Mitchell, Dangerfield, Martin, Wingard

Can't take Parker because the 'The Cat Fanciers' become basically Sydney FC

Because Caddy can average 80+ where as Suckling I have no idea about so it's about the amount of difference in points aheivable. Even all the FWD premos are shit.

I have the only good ones.

Mitchell, Dangerfield, Martin, Wingard

Can't take Parker because the 'The Cat Fanciers' become basically Sydney FC
Well if you think Caddy will average 85, and Suckling 75, that equals 160. If you can change Caddy to Roughead let's say, and he averaged 95, and Suckling to Langdon or Langford and they average 70, then that equals 165, you've got 5 extra points. I'm not sure on the averages but it seems about right.

Unsure on Roughy now. I prefer forwards that aren't actually forwards... like Dangermouse.

Well if you think Caddy will average 85, and Suckling 75, that equals 160. If you can change Caddy to Roughead let's say, and he averaged 95, and Suckling to Langdon or Langford and they average 70, then that equals 165, you've got 5 extra points. I'm not sure on the averages but it seems about right.
I'm tipping Caddy to average 100 this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure on Roughy now. I prefer forwards that aren't actually forwards... like Dangermouse.
I'm not sure either. He is pretty mobile for a big man. Stillhas to share the raining balls with Hale as the other big bloke. Gunston will be handy too.
Roughy can get some touches in the ruck too sometimes.
I wasn't convinced about Wingard but seems ok, do they run Wingard in the Midfield at all?

Only thing I'm yet to decide on is Langford or Georgio as my bench defender. Already have a fair few dees rookies so might go Langford.

You obviously don't rate Caddy and didn't rate Swallow either. I have a theory that seem to be working so far. You write them off, I'll pick them! :)
I do rate Caddy, I just don't think he'll average 100.

With regards to Swallow, I was one of the people standing up for his selection against those that didn't rate him. He was in my side for most of the offseason??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back