Round 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All ****in year i didn't have Barlow.
He's cooked I said.
Defended Lids and Chad as picks all year. Still have Chad :rainbow:
But Barlow is making me rage and Im about to start drinking. Only a big west coast win with Shuey dominating will save the rage :mad::fire::mad:

He's cooked I said.
But Barlow is making me rage and Im about to start drinking. Only a big west coast win with Shuey dominating will save the rage :mad::fire::mad:
It's been just over a half. Settle the **** down

I started Barlow but was apprehensive as he's been on the slide. He should go better at home next week. Or he's my 30th correctional trade needed.
He gets another week. If he spuds it ill sideways him to Hall and ride all untill the suns guns come back then it's lids time.

He's cooked I said.
Had my doubts too, but got him anyway. I'm a fool!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do people have the C on Fyfe when Ablett played against Essendon yesterday?
Was drinking with mates and didn't think to loophole my only non-playing player (Wyatt) before the Pies game started. By the time I thought about it, it was too late.

went Fyfe to Parker because Fyfe gets suspended and injured too much. He hasn't looked the same this preseason. Never got Barlow, getting old and slow. I suppose knowing your own club's players pays off a little. Although I would trade it all for the opposite... ****ing freo.

He's cooked I said.
It's been just over a half. Settle the **** down
Let him go joop. Just let him go....
sad-lonely-man-on-bench.jpg

Who doesn't have Barlow, if everyone has him maybe it won't hurt as much:cry:
I don't but all my other premos have stunk it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back