Round 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you actually watch NRL?
Shit yeah. I'm a Melbourne supporter. It's good to follow a winning team in the Storm ;)

He punts on it. Only way you could.
Actually that's what got me in to it years and years ago. Good value on NRL matches, boosts the multis nicely. NRL is actually a good game to watch once you understand the rules and tactics. Until then, it's utter shit.

Shit yeah. I'm a Melbourne supporter. It's good to follow a winning team in the Storm ;)

Actually that's what got me in to it years and years ago. Good value on NRL matches, boosts the multis nicely. NRL is actually a good game to watch once you understand the rules and tactics. Until then, it's utter shit.
Unfortunately you'll be losing to the Sharks tonight ;)

2042 all out.

Disappointed in Fyfe, Barlow, Pendles, Montagna, Rocky, Stef..

No trades - unless Milera gets dropped I'll move on for BenKen.
Rough start hey? I'm with you mate. Good thing the season runs over 23 games. Had most of the same under performing premos as you + bad on-field rookie choices. Such is the SC life

Rough start hey? I'm with you mate. Good thing the season runs over 23 games. Had most of the same under performing premos as you + bad rookie choices. Such is the SC life
Bloody oath mate.

Thank god it's only round 1 lol.

Must admit I thought the same about the NFL when I was younger. Learnt the game on the PlayStation of all things, now I love it. Confusing as shit if ya don't understand the rules.

2180 with jimmy b to come.

Sidey sounds like he's got a holiday coming which isn't ideal... but so far have missed most of the major potholes and got the rookies and midpricers right enough to only need cosmetic corrections rather than reconstructive surgery.

General strategy of not overspending on premos seems to have worked well enough... I only spent over 600k on Gaz, Goldy and Heater.

So guys like sidey, rocky, barlow, gawn not smashing big hundreds doesn't hurt too much.

Happy days.. for 1 week anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back