Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez they were generous on Taranto getting 52. 69% accuracy with bugger all CP's. Guys with far better accuracy and CP's scored less.

Greene....Has one more week to prove himself or I'm rage trading the hack.

Otten and Hampton. Sigh

So Gawn and Laird have made me pay somewhat for my mid-priced madness strategy, however with the money saved by not selecting those 2 i was able to upgrade rookies so that only 3 are on my field this round. Interesting to see if my strategy pays off! I'm pretty happy with Higgins, Jones and Steele while Mills and Salem were a bit disappointing.
>midpriced madness
>no Beams or Oliver

wat

Is there legitimately an hour and forty minutes until the next match?

What the **** do we do until then?
Channel 501; India vs Aust

Is there legitimately an hour and forty minutes until the next match?

What the **** do we do until then?
Melt about CD. KP will love it!

So Gawn and Laird have made me pay somewhat for my mid-priced madness strategy, however with the money saved by not selecting those 2 i was able to upgrade rookies so that only 3 are on my field this round (although PP came in for swallow making it 4 on my field). Interesting to see if my strategy pays off! I'm pretty happy with Higgins, Jones and Steele while Mills and Salem were a bit disappointing.
Reckon a mid priced strategy could work this year. Will take longer to go full premo by the looks of the cash generation we have.

sunlight.gif
lmao:D

Thanks a lot Toby you fat ****

Heater :thumbsu:

Laird :heart:

Hampton who gives a shit everyone has him

Got sucked in, to. Never picking a prick with a face that punchable again.
Was going alright early, too, must have died a death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll cause literal outrage and a Twitter bombardment if he does. One of the all time great defender games.

You made a comment about Brisbane being crap for a decade. Melbourne have been arguably the worst team ever in that period. Just because you're looking like coming good now doesn't mean you can act like a dick. Seems to be a common theme with Melb supporters ATM..
Yeah, nah, you missed the series of events and clearly didn't click on the link.

Recap:
1. I was watching a game of football and said GWS lacked passion and looked like robots
2. He launched an attack on Melbourne over the past decade
3. I responded attacking Brisbane over the past decade

If I was to throw mud at the Bulldogs, I'd expect you to respond.

42 disposals, 14 kicks, 7 marks, 4 tackles, 14 contested possessions, 10 score involvements, 5 frees for, 4 inside 50s, 13 intercept possessions, 2 one percenters, 600 metres gained, 85% Efficiency. That's at least a 170.
Moist

True, but how big does he usually go? Always picture him as a 90-110 type of player.
Normally about that, but he normally doesn't pick up that level statline.
349533_33194d0a97c99a856215e17605474a20.JPG

Flat out ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back