Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find the vast majority of sports to be boring as shit, this bloke celebrates the achievements of horses as if they were actual people.
I love horse racing, was brought up on it.
It's typical social conditioning because I dislike horses in general. Stupid animals considering the size of their head.
I had goosebumps when Winx won her 16th straight but ****ed if I'd ever own or care for one.

So I just spent the last hour or so looking at the top 20 players who have had 110+ years and what their preceding years were like score-wise, to try to predict the next breakout player.

I've come away from it with a slight headache, overtired, confused and somehow with Viney in my team, and wanting to swap everyone else out for Bont, Cripps, Tmitch and MCrouch.
Make of that what you will...

Last edited:
So I just spent the last hour or so looking at the top 20 players who have had 110+ years and what their proceeding years were like score-wise, to try to predict the next breakout player.

I've come away from it with a slight headache, overtired, confused and somehow with Viney in my team, and wanting to swap everyone else out for Bont, Cripps, Tmitch and MCrouch.
Make of that what you will...
Only one of those 4 that will increase their average this year. Can you work out which one...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just had a quick look on the club boards and couldn't see much of the defender rookies we're all keen on. I know the club boards aren't accurate, but some of the regulars are a lot closer to the club than most of us / the shitty media

wtf are we going to do if there's no Otten, EVW, Hibberd, Guthrie, Stewart, Smith ?!?!?!

Marchbank and Hampton at D7 and D8 ? :'(:'(:'(
lol

Drive straight to the Westgate.

Why do I just see the "Loading tweet..." hyperlink whenever you post Argas Tuft ?

Whenever I click the link, your post goes blank. But if I open the link in a new tab, it takes me to the link on twitter.

Do I have to make a twitter account? Or is it some sort of adblock+ issue?

Just to clarify with the rd 1 loophole guys. Last year from memory I just selected a V/C and no captain each week , therefore leaving the option to later in the round 'select' a captain. Therefore I didn't have a non-scoring player on the field.
What's the difference to having a non-scoring captain ie Stradica? With both options you get two chances at a captains score am I correct?

Just to clarify with the rd 1 loophole guys. Last year from memory I just selected a V/C and no captain each week , therefore leaving the option to later in the round 'select' a captain. Therefore I didn't have a non-scoring player on the field.
What's the difference to having a non-scoring captain ie Stradica? With both options you get two chances at a captains score am I correct?
What, how did you do that? I thought it automatically gave you a captain regardless???

I like different.

Can't be worse than some I've seen.
hi poido, you barrack for Sydney yet you have a Mark Jacko Jackson pic for your avatar, I'm interested in why this is, I loved Jacko.
Is it because you simply "like different" ?

7.20pm start for tomorrow night's game. Don't get caught out thinking it's a 7.50pm start.

Going to be a hectic hour from when Mr Keane drops the teams to that first bounce, to work out which Carlton and Richmond players we need to lock in.

Friday will be a write-off at work.

hi poido, you barrack for Sydney yet you have a Mark Jacko Jackson pic for your avatar, I'm interested in why this is, I loved Jacko.
Is it because you simply "like different" ?

I like real people. I would rather a guy who punches you in the face with insults, than stabs you in the back with gossip.

Jacko was one of the oldschool brigade. I don't agree with everything he says, but a lot of the stuff he says about the game and the changes he is 100% correct and from people who know him, he had a good heart and he would help those who were less fortunate.

A polarising figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back