Competitions Round 1 Lineup vs Fremantle - CLOSING TONIGHT!! 9.00pm. GET YOUR FINAL TEAMS IN BY THEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys we all have players we don't rate - for me it's Campbell, Biggs and Prudden. Let's relax about MD - he doesn't rate the 3 players, it's cool.
Biggs?
I thinks he's locked into round 1 - hence his rest from NAB 2. Didn't leave the side after making it in last year, I think he's important for us.

Come at me :cool:

And then there's the Backfire Effect, which describes how some individuals when confronted with evidence that conflicts with their beliefs, come to hold their original position even more strongly.

Touche.

quote-and-a-fact-is-the-most-stubborn-thing-in-the-world-mikhail-bulgakov-50-27-77.jpg

And then there's the Backfire Effect, which describes how some individuals when confronted with evidence that conflicts with their beliefs, come to hold their original position even more strongly.
You are so wrong! (Even though you're right).

The draft is over, the trade period is over. At this point I rate every player that puts on the hoops. They are all my favorites. I admit I have some more favorites and less favorites, but they are all still favorites. I trust the coaches and the selection committee as they are the ones that see the players not only in the games but at practice every day. Yes, it is fun to speculate on who will be selected each week but, come game day, I will give my full support to the 22 that are on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested in which players are younger and better than him in the position he plays.....small to medium defender
The players I like, primarily Dale and Webb, aren't as old as him so lack maturity, but I expect their output to be much better than Shane's over the next 12 months. I'm just not a rap for him, but it's just an opinion. I think Adcock and Stevens could play his role better than him and I think Zaine Cordy will be a fantastic medium defender assuming he can put on muscle - he's an aggressive boy and wants to beat the opposition - I really like his competitiveness.

I think Biggs is in calculations because not all of our tall defenders are locks to play round 1. Moz will play tall instead. But if Roberts puts his hand up this week I can't quiet squeeze him in. There is one spot up for grabs as mid/forward and Jong put his hand up last week and Daniel hand is sore because it been in all pre season. I don't see Ronny in that role.

I like Biggs. He will play footy this year for sure. Just with full list available I can't quiet fit him in.

FOR ALL THOSE STILL RATE THIS PLAYER AND THAT PLAYER

who gives a shit what we think and what we rate
it's bevos call relax he will pick the team
All i rate is the list because lists win premierships
I have never seen a deeper list at the bulldogs
I have never seen such talent
on the senior list there is not one player who some would consider "list cloggers".
Enormous list potential, we conceivably could have 4(established) +3(new)=7 "elites" running around with the majority of the rest being "over average"
We are the youngest bulldogs finals team in my lifetime
All are needed all are worthy to wear the jumper
Minson vs Cambell they both play their roles fit and hungry THEY BOTH ARE LOCKS
jong rat everyone in red white and blue
its the list that wins
all of it
Luke Beveridge the Pepe Guardiola of the AFL

Last edited:
Shane Biggs Vs Michael Walters

Who Replaces Stew = Robert Murphy
Actually have been thinking about this lately, Murph forward as someone who can lead up and back all day. With JJ/Suckling/Boyd/Stevens/Biggs all capable of playing those back roles it may release Murph forward while throwing out a few plans for Freo.

Re Shane Biggs. His stats and contributions were rock solid in the 10 games he played last year and he'll be an important part of the team this year too. He's not the most naturally gifted player around but he allows other players like Murph and JJ to be moved around where they are best needed.

I disagree with Murph forward. He's our quarter back and needs to see the whole paddock ahead of him.

Would be silly to use him otherwise IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back