Unofficial Preview Round 1: St Kilda vs Melbourne - Etihad Stadium; March 22/7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really that funny.

Strained glutes are a serious pain in the arse.

I'll get my coat....

98541-monkey-sigh-rimshot-gif-Imgur-7K6T.gif

I'd think that Bruce and Fish are fighting out the CHB spot at this stage, and its Gwilt v Simpkin for the 3rd tall spot......
If Fisher is out, would not be surprised if Roberton is at CHB, particularly if it's Watts at CHF.
Dempster or Gwilt could take the pocket, and may be on someone like Bail, Pederson or Toumpas.
If Newnes takes Kennedy-Harris in the other pocket he could rotate with Wright off the bench if he needs to.
If Fisher is in, the same scenario except that either Webster, Gwilt or Dempster replaces Newnes in the pocket. (I notice Defacto has dropped Jimmy Gwilt.)
One of Webster or Roberton could end up on a wing. I'm guessing one of those two may be looking after Watts.....
We have Sammy Gilbert to run through the middle round 1..............Gilbert - Foot (Test)
....or Gilbert. Although that's a long shot.

That's a tough call. Don't want Gilbo in if he's underdone.

Would be a perfect sub option to come on for Longer/Hickey (or one of the kids who might be struggling) late in the 3rd qtr as a big bodied mid resting as the 3rd lead up forward.

speaking of injuries there is a reasonably good saints player who is going to be put on the long term injury list before the season starts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

speaking of injuries there is a reasonably good saints player who is going to be put on the long term injury list before the season starts.
Should be putting Jack Steven on the LTI if they're predicting he'll be missing another 8 weeks or so. If it's not Steven, do tell please....

its not jack. very serious injury to the player concerned tho. I cant say who it is because its still on the dl.

Not this shit again. Either name the player or **** off.

Sick of all this drama building. It serves no purpose.

Not this shit again. Either name the player or **** off.

Sick of all this drama building. It serves no purpose.

Opposite here. Appreciate that it is to happen, but they obviously can't say anything. Better to know there is one coming, than know nothing at all.

All it does it put everyone on edge though.

Right now we have talk of it being Stanley, Fisher or Schneider. All very different players and all change our line up in different ways.

Posts like that just come across as "I know something you don't know!" and its ****ing frustrating!

You said the exact same thing about two weeks ago that the club are putting Pierce on the LTI list and it'll happen the day after you mentioned it. Where did that go? I'll believe it when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back