Thommo4pm

Senior List
Feb 24, 2008
Around
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Upper Gully
Here we go, this will be easier for people to see how there team compares to some other on this forum!

it hasn't got the scores yet how did you guys find out?
go to your supercoach; under league, click on show end of match scores...this should show your final score. or you could go to fanfooty and add up the scores individually.

i got 2209 with 1 man down; poll shows that so far, bell shape is towards the top end, meaning most did well this round.:thumbsu:

2169 with 1 player down (two out but one emergency), was certain that both Dowler (Hawks) and Reid (Pies) were gonna play, both with strong pre season form, shall be even better next week with some key players not having a good week but still managing a good score. looking to trade Dyson (Ess) for one of the other essendon youngsters (Houli, Jetta, Dempsey). So some big decisions to be made this week. dont wanna make early trades but am looking more than likely having too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2111 with 21 playing. Also C Jones (10), Hartlett and Hall. So overall very content with that.

Will probably sin and make 2 changes straight up.

stung by goodes, stanton, hall and symes
still pretty happy with that score
coulda easily been 2300+
also had disappointing score by hartlett but not too bad for a cheapy
johnson, cox, brown, king, birchall, chad, shaw, cross, burton with 100+ so some good scores by some

scored 2315 with 9 people under 76. had 8 people over 100 tho and some of those were massive (dal, cox, bj, brown, mitchell). had barlow but s thompson covered nicely (very efficient)

2186. First year, so I've made a few rookie errors (probably should have one less mid-range player, one more gun). No excuses for missing players, had a full team play this week.
I was disappointed with Aaron Davey and Brent Stanton. Don't think I'll be making changes though, not for a couple of weeks. Will give them a few to see how things smooth out.

Good to see im one of those six per cent over 2300 with 2320 :). Still slightly unhappy. Currently 117th but coulda pulled a top 20 score if I had've gone Cox for captain over Pavlich. Will put a lot of thought into captain this week.

who was your captain then b johnson?

went chad cornes as captain (128). changed cox to him at the last moment. cost me a top 100 spot. have changed cox to capt this week tho. playing adelaide where there is no decent rucks and his last 5 games against them have been over 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back