Game Day Round 1 : WCE vs North Melbourne @ Eatadick Stadium 26/3 - More North than North

Winning Margin

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He's always had heart Biggs, but according to everyone else, thats all he has..he's already been dropped by everyone in their team selections for this weekend haha :D
Well he is limited, we all know this.

But he gives 110%, every footy team needs this.

Yeo & Redden could do with some of that.

Anyone else concerned about Preuss? Looks like a beast of a player and could be a headache for Easy and Gov.
Intrigued yes, concerned not at all. Gov will have him covered and the all mighty Shep will have his back.

ps. I've not had a beer this year.

off topic but i cant wait to wear my west coast scarf in down town sydney with you this season again!

canicometoo.gif

Not really. Obviously they think he is close, but given Mckenzie's excellent pre-season form, he is just behind McKenzie. Not a bad problem to have - a fit and firing EMac with a talented young gun breathing down his neck.
Mackenzies excellent preseason form?
Am i missing something? I thought he was mud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get melty with me Ropes, E-Mac is a FB, Barrass is better suited as a CHB. Barrass is going to play, let E-Mac continue his return to form.

Will be a good battle between Emac, Masten, Yeo and Darling for early whipping boy honours.
I would hope not.
Emac - we always knew 2016 was going to be tough returning and let's make sure we remembers that the bigger they are the longer the patience is required (NicNat will hopefully be spared). For 2016, the MC were at fault in bringing him back too early. Would of been better to let him get the confidence at EP. I actually this it is OK to make Barrass really earn his spot.

Darling - I am struggling to accept the crap thrown at him. He is still so clearly in best 12 let alone best 22 the arguments should stop.

Yeo - Elliott's fault is that he is as dumb as dog shit. Whipping dog shit doesn't turn it to cream. Will however deserve whipping if he (a) fails to show that he cares or (b) continues to crap himself in front of goals.

Masten - I think he should be the stunt double for Jamie Frazer is Outlander. Black Jack, let the whipping commence. And OK by me for you to corn hole him afterwards.

upload_2017-3-24_9-30-38.png

Don't get melty with me Ropes, E-Mac is a FB, Barrass is better suited as a CHB. Barrass is going to play, let E-Mac continue his return to form.
I'm not melty, I'm just disappointed.

Mackenzie, Hill, Nelson and Hutchings were all listed in last weeks footy budget

Sheed will be there because he was named on the interchange so they're just covering their bases

If Loopy Lachy looks he'll find Barrass, Hutch, Redden, Schoefield etc named there as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 1 : WCE vs North Melbourne @ Eatadick Stadium 26/3 - More North than North

Back