Game Day Round 10 Adelaide vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo just played that on their own terms. Got the 2 goals they needed then just set up camp behind the ball and waited for us to bomb it to them.

Really dumb football. Has Sando got another rabbit to pull out, or will he just get them to play smarter?

Once again Sando has been outcoached.

Brought on the sub too late. Let Freo have 2 men loose behind the ball that entire 3rd quarter (and 1st quarter). Also - why bring off a running player in Mackay? Surely taking off Rutten or Otten would have been better... We need to win this game - not stop us from losing by 25.

The game has been played on Lyons terms... He has gone super defensive with numbers behind the ball when the wind was favouring Adelaide. In the 2nd quarter they were much more attacking....

I just hope Sando is taking notes.

I honestly don't think we're going anywhere while Reilly and VB are automatic selections.

We've got 3 or 4 other players who are very lucky to be in the side (Otten, Mackay, Porps); but our Captain and one of our most senior players are absolutely useless under pressure.

The kids are generally the ones carrying us, these guys just keep letting us down.

otten has been one of our best players this year...

turning circle of a ******* leyland. don't mind him normally but when he's bad he's really bloody bad.

He's bad whenever he's forced to be accountable or put under pressure, that's the whole problem.

He's great when he has all the time in the world and no pressure - soon as he does, he goes to water.

I honestly don't think we're going anywhere while Reilly and VB are automatic selections.

We've got 3 or 4 other players who are very lucky to be in the side (Otten, Mackay, Porps); but our Captain and one of our most senior players are absolutely useless under pressure.

The kids are generally the ones carrying us, these guys just keep letting us down.

Otten has been good this year. The rest i agree with, But Otten doesn't deserve any flack this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

otten has been one of our best players this year...

He's a decent shut down defender, but he's lost all ability to run and carry and attack with the footy.

We recruited him as a mid, we have Talia and Rutten, we don't need another negative defender.

He's been alright, I agree, but the role he is in isn't right - our structures are still up the creek.

Otten has been ordinary today. Dropping to his knees at almost every contest.

Despite dominating possession we don't deserve to win this, Freo have been much harder at the contests all around the ground than we have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 10 Adelaide vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back