Review Round 10: Collingwood 50-41 Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn't able to watch the match this evening, so I'm hoping to catch a replay soon.

Just read that Daicos kicked a brilliant winner and that IQ went down with a serious leg injury.

At least we won, even if it was a struggle.

I wouldn’t watch it if I were you.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know being a carlton supporter you're not really gonna care what i say but i come to say... Josh Daicos is a star. Not just the goal but his skills and his ability to win the ball. Got something special there i reckon. Inspiring win with all the injuries during the game. You guys are back

We scraped home after an horrendous performance, and crippling game injury wise. Some Daicos magic to save the day, luckily and nostalgically.

Take the points and move on. Have to.
Try something different with some new blood, please Bucks.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible match and so disappointing to see so many injuries but isn’t it great to see Daics have such a great year, definitely had moments where I didn’t think he was up to it but am very happy to be proven wrong this year.

Hollow feeling.

Dunno what we gained out of that.

we are genuine mediocre to shithouse side just making up the numbers if we played finals.

kinda pointless victory.

Not pointless. Even comp and they all count. But f me we would have to be the most inefficient side in the comp. Completely dominated them (and with respect they are re building and shit at this point in time and play ultra ultra defensive) yet squeak over the line and get 3 injuries to boot.

Positives: Not playing well at all. But winning. Sometimes that's all you need. And held on in a close one and didn't panic when that could've easily gone the other way. Smaller skinnier ground suits Coliingwood just need to pull the trigger more often.

Sheesh, Daicos 26 looked like Daicos 35 a few times

BTW anyone barracking for us to lose should go and barrack for Melbourne
Agreed, say what you like about the players and coaching what ever, but if you actually barrack against us then **** off to another club.

A better opponent probably would have taken us fairly easily there, but you can only play the opponent in front of you and nobody could fault our effort levels, especially in the second half.

Given where we are at right now though a win is a win so we'll take it.

Tonight's injuries are going to hurt though, it feels like Quaynor is almost as big a loss as Treloar but maybe I'm alone in thinking that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back