Preview Round 10: Essendon vs North Melbourne, Docklands, Sunday 23/05/2021, 4:40 PM AEST

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the classic 'Essendon should win game '. Only question is do we win by 3pts or end up losing?

Toss of the coin for me if it's Ambrose or Waterman in for Smith. I am assuming Cox in for Zaka and also no issues for Lav this morning either.

I am expecting us to have back to back wins after this one.
Can't we have both Ambrose & Waterman?

Jeez 50% of the posts so far commenting on how its a big game for North. If they really are so insignificant why talk about it?

Given we managed to make Sean Darcy look like Max Gawn I’m worried about the silver service Goldstein will provide the North mids

Jeez 50% of the posts so far commenting on how its a big game for North. If they really are so insignificant why talk about it?

Given we managed to make Sean Darcy look like Max Gawn I’m worried about the silver service Goldstein will provide the North mids
Sean Darcy is a jet. I look forward to him and Draper going head to head for the next decade.

I'm surprised more people aren't calling for Bryan to replace Phillips. It felt like Darcy just tapped them exactly where he wanted to every time. Not to mention he was vastly better around the ground. I realise Bryan is still raw but we would have beaten Freo easily if it had not been for the Darcy/Phillips battle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised more people aren't calling for Bryan to replace Phillips. It felt like Darcy just tapped them exactly where he wanted to every time. Not to mention he was vastly better around the ground. I realise Bryan is still raw but we would have beaten Freo easily if it had not been for the Darcy/Phillips battle.
It would be good "learnings" for Bryan against Goldy

Ah, the classic 'Essendon should win game '. Only question is do we win by 3pts or end up losing?

Toss of the coin for me if it's Ambrose or Waterman in for Smith. I am assuming Cox in for Zaka and also no issues for Lav this morning either.

I am expecting us to have back to back wins after this one.
ideally Norf get spooked by the hawks win and the risk to pick 1.
:)

we will lose. i'm stupidly going to my first game since 2019.
It's inevitable.
I'm sorry everyone.

Time for the Perkins rest now

In: Waterman, Cahill, N.Cox, Bryan
Out: Perkins (managed), D.Smith (inj), Zaharkis (Never Again), A.Phillips (Omitted)
Give Perkins another week against the 18th team, maybe even play him off half back or more time in the guts, and then use him as the sub against the Weagles.

A higher jumper like Bryan would be better for Goldstein who will take Phillips to the cleaners
Goldstein would overpower Bryan, and he Goldy can run with the best midfielders.

Keen to bring Bryan in, but not against Goldstein. Phillips was fine on the weekend, and you can bring Bryan in later in the year, there is no need to rush

Goldstein would overpower Bryan, and he Goldy can run with the best midfielders.

Keen to bring Bryan in, but not against Goldstein. Phillips was fine on the weekend, and you can bring Bryan in later in the year, there is no need to rush
Pretty sure he didn't touch the ball before HT, and the Darcy-Fyfe/Mundy combo was what kept them in the game. He had a bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back