Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok here is the team after 3 trades..

OUT: Kennedy-Harris - Georgiou - Hampson
IN: Cameron - Jaensch - Jacobs

upload_2014-5-20_9-24-11.png

Next week.

Downgrade Higgins to Franklin (haha, sounds ridiculous)
Trade Robertson to Hanley, Swapping Langdon to the mids.
Was keen to ditch Zorko but have read a few people condemning the idea.

Thoughts..? have i overlooked something..?

Shenton looks to have pretty good JS to me. Is playing the role of Geary/Gilbert/Roberton who don't look like coming back any time soon, I don't think he is suited to the vest either. Is a more mature player than others mentioned.

Shenton > Lennon > Cameron > Bews

smv6x9J.png

I'm thinking:
Dunstan > Selwood
Kennedy-Harris > Cameron

Which would then leave me with -8.1k. Any feedback on those first two trades and ideas for a third one to make up that 8.1k?

smv6x9J.png

I'm thinking:
Dunstan > Selwood
Kennedy-Harris > Cameron

Which would then leave me with -8.1k. Any feedback on those first two trades and ideas for a third one to make up that 8.1k?
Laidler-Bews? Thurlow-Max King? Neither Thurlow or King will get a game this year. If you have plenty of trades available and don't trust Bews' job security you could do a Thurlow-King trade to free up the cash?

Laidler-Bews? Thurlow-Max King? Neither Thurlow or King will get a game this year. If you have plenty of trades available and don't trust Bews' job security you could do a Thurlow-King trade to free up the cash?

No way, he is way behind on Premiums, he cant sideways a rookie ruckman. Rohan, JKH, Lemmens, Aish, Dunstan, Laidler all have to go. I'd suggest to give up on this week. Get 2 or 3 of those rookies mentioned and get 500k plus in the bank to fix some problems.

Wait, are you seriously suggesting he trade out a rookie ruck donut for another rookie ruck donut to make 16k profit? That trade would be pointless even if he had 25+ trades left. That Thurlow DP link alone is worth way more than 16k. If one of his 2 rucks cops a 1-4 week injury for instance, he could always sideways one of his forward bench warmers for a cheap 'playing' ruck and move Thurlow to F8

Wait, are you seriously suggesting he trade out a rookie ruck donut for another rookie ruck donut to make 16k profit? That trade would be pointless even if he had 25+ trades left. That Thurlow DP link alone is worth way more than 16k. If one of his 2 rucks cops a 1-4 week injury for instance, he could always sideways on of his forward bench warmers for a cheap 'playing' ruck and move Thurlow to F8

He has his eyes on the 50k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way, he is way behind on Premiums, he cant sideways a rookie ruckman. Rohan, JKH, Lemmens, Aish, Dunstan, Laidler all have to go. I'd suggest to give up on this week. Get 2 or 3 of those rookies mentioned and get 500k plus in the bank to fix some problems.

I will admit I'm behind on premos, but I've been pretty lucky tbh and have only lost the two matches (4th on the ladder) and still have 23 trades left. I'm not fussed about this weekend, as I know I'll lose. However, I've got 2 pretty easy matches in rounds 11 and 12, so I've got 3 weeks or so to fix up holes in my team.

Wingard and Lobbe have really hurt me this year. Duncan has in the past few weeks too, but he's a nice POD.

Anyway, Laidler > Bews will leave me with 137k and allow me to bring Selwood in as another premium. I can build up more funds in the next two weeks. Would that work just as well?

Aish, Rohan and Lemmens would go next week, which would leave me with approximately 870k to work with.

I will admit I'm behind on premos, but I've been pretty lucky tbh and have only lost the two matches (4th on the ladder) and still have 23 trades left. I'm not fussed about this weekend, as I know I'll lose. However, I've got 2 pretty easy matches in rounds 11 and 12, so I've got 3 weeks or so to fix up holes in my team.

Wingard and Lobbe have really hurt me this year. Duncan has in the past few weeks too, but he's a nice POD.

Anyway, Laidler > Bews will leave me with 137k and allow me to bring Selwood in as another premium. I can build up more funds in the next two weeks. Would that work just as well?

Aish, Rohan and Lemmens would go next week, which would leave me with approximately 870k to work with.

I'd start the culling now. No point holding Aish, Tyson, Dunstan, Laidler who aren't playing anyway. Selwood won't go up by much his be is 92. If anything you could maybe think about Libba and two downgrades as his b/e is in the 20's and will most likely be 600+ next week.

Could use some advice this week!!

Where to go from here. How many trades do people currently have left? I have 17 and $152k before this weeks trades.

Swallow, McVeigh, Burgoyne, Bartel, Langdon, Sutcliffe, (L Mac, Langford)

GAJ, Pendles, Beams, J.Selwood, Dal Santo, Polec, Tyson, Kelly (Taylor, Acres)

Sandi, Mumford (Derickx, Thurlow)

Dangerfield, Gunston, Martin, Buddy, Zorko, Lloyd (JKH, Ambrose)

Thinking of going:

Sutcliffe > Simpson
JKH > Cameron

Leaving me with 15 and $154k

HAAAAALP PLS!

Pre-trade:

JKH for Cameron?
Zorko for Wingard?
Aish for S.Thompson (Ade)?
Vlastuin for anyone except Vlastuin?

Could use some advice this week!!

Where to go from here. How many trades do people currently have left? I have 17 and $152k before this weeks trades.

Swallow, McVeigh, Burgoyne, Bartel, Langdon, Sutcliffe, (L Mac, Langford)

GAJ, Pendles, Beams, J.Selwood, Dal Santo, Polec, Tyson, Kelly (Taylor, Acres)

Sandi, Mumford (Derickx, Thurlow)

Dangerfield, Gunston, Martin, Buddy, Zorko, Lloyd (JKH, Ambrose)

Thinking of going:

Sutcliffe > Simpson
JKH > Cameron

Leaving me with 15 and $154k

+ Tyson > Libba

I'd start the culling now. No point holding Aish, Tyson, Dunstan, Laidler who aren't playing anyway. Selwood won't go up by much his be is 92. If anything you could maybe think about Libba and two downgrades as his b/e is in the 20's and will most likely be 600+ next week.

Sh*t. Considered Libba, didn't realise his BE was so low. Probably a better idea. Bringing in Lennon instead of Libba may give me more cash, but I still feel I'm a bit of a chance this weekend, if I have 18 decent players playing.

Either way I'll still get rid of Rohan, Dunstan, Laidler, JKH and Aish or Lemmens in the next two weeks, whilst bringing in 2 premiums.

+ Tyson > Libba

I was trying to keep hold of Tyson, with his BE of 14 he is still due for a nice healthy price rise.

Do you like the other two trades. Not 100% sold on Cameron, wanted to wait another week but need him for numbers this week!

I was trying to keep hold of Tyson, with his BE of 14 he is still due for a nice healthy price rise.

Do you like the other two trades. Not 100% sold on Cameron, wanted to wait another week but need him for numbers this week!

Yeah it's fine. I'd think that Libba will probably go up as much Tyson does, I don't think either of Tyson or Polec should be keepers. They've made you a lot of money, sometimes you just have to get rid of them without getting every single dollar out of them.

Yeah it's fine. I'd think that Libba will probably go up as much Tyson does, I don't think either of Tyson or Polec should be keepers. They've made you a lot of money, sometimes you just have to get rid of them without getting every single dollar out of them.

Looking at it gonna take the hit and trade Polec > Libba this week (think Tyson will still make more money) will still have 19 on field. Unfortunately gonna have 7 subs and can't get L Mac on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back