Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will either downgrade or upgrade DBJ.
Would likely upgrade to docherty, or downgrade to Brand.
This would leave me enough to upgrade Hewett to Priddis or Lynch to Pendles......
Lynch (GCS) isn't getting a kick lately.... Probably the best option to get Pendles..... Was gonna get him last week but opted for spud Motlop instead

image.jpeg image.jpeg

He is averaging 111? Every player has their down weeks, do not waste a trade. I'm sure you have other holes to fix

Jack Watts at centre bounces down weeks though?

just reversed trades

Menadue > Collins (via Tippa)
DBJ > Howe

gotta take a couple of risks to try and make up some ground after losing 5000 places this week with a 2072.......

When bringing in premos or making upgrades anytime for that matter, a players BE is mostly irrelevant as you're bringing them in for their scoring not their cash generation. A guy like Ward priced at near 600k isn't going to make bugger all but he's a gun mid playing in a top 8 side that keeps winning. He will score well and is durable.
Perfect upgrade target IMO.

Sort of

If you were bringing in Selwood though you would be mad to not have a look at his break even if 200 and wait a couple of weeks

Upgrade elsewhere in the interim

Bit of help please

Ben ken to hopper

Dbj to 1 of simpson/docherty/boyd or rance

Please help!

they're all good options
At this stage of the season you need to check your coverage over the 3 bye weeks, that might narrow your choice down to just boyd or one of the other three

Nothing worng with those trades. I noticed you have a lot of DPP FWD's in your mids.
Moving Merrett forward has merit :D

You could go DBJ to Crocker or Williams. Though I think Crocker might have slighly better JS.

Pendles is a gun and almost guarenteed top10 MID but he is priced at his max at the moment. I grabbed him last week and he was $620k I think. As you upgrade your FWD rookies you could keep moving your DPP players like Zorko, Merrett etc FWD and bring Pendles in at the byes. Hopefully he might be a bit cheaper.

Actually that sounds like shit. He's a gun, get him in ASAP.

Most of all back your gut on who you think is best going forward and keep an eye on your bye structure.:thumbsu:
Appreciate your advice mate! I'll definitely take it on board!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would it be stupid to trade Josh smith out yet? Knowing he will still Jump in price ? It's just that if I upgrade him I can generate more cash for him than I can for R Davis

How secure is Jacob Hoppers job security ? Tomilson getting 52 and 44 disposals in the 2's, Jack Steele getting 43 disposals/2 goals and ryan griffen listed 2-3 weeks on the injury list last week

Change of plans. Gonna go Menaspud to Hooper and DBJ to Rance. Left with 2k in the kitty. Bye rounds have 19, 20 & 19 playing not including Grimley. Unless an injury happens to a premo will sit on trades for the next few weeks and watch the cows moo some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back