Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonna double down again this week.
DBJ > Williams, lacks security but if he does get dropped he'll still be a valuable DPP link later in the year with Rich.
Brown > Mathieson, considered Hopper, but at 190k and with an insane GWS midfield it's not worth it for a bloke that I would hopefully only ever have to field once.

Double up next week, Lids and Gray IN.

Haven't heard anyone mention Sam Mitchell in their trade plans. Currently at 481k with a BE of 150. Surely comes into consideration next week at 450k.

Haven't heard anyone mention Sam Mitchell in their trade plans. Currently at 481k with a BE of 150. Surely comes into consideration next week at 450k.
Pfft.. have you seen him play this season, average is a nice way to describe how he has been playing. Better options for sure. Only reason I wont trade him out of my side now is because we have Brissy, Essendon and Melbourne coming up, or he would be out.

Are people going Gray this week? I might let Smith moo a bit more and try get him next week....hopefully scores an 80 this week :wink:
I'm waiting a week. With a BE of 135, I'm expected him to drop a little

Shaw, Boyd, Laird, Yeo, DBJ, Tippa (Ruggles, Hartley)

Danger, Jelwood, Hanners, Ward, Pendles, Ablett, Libba, Smith (DMac, Dunkley, Gresh)

Goldy, NN (Goetz)

Joey, Dusty, Dahl, Hall, Kerridge, Petracca (Brown, BenKen)

Not sure which of RGray, Zorko or Rance to bring in this week....any advice appreciated.

Zorko or rance / doch best options IMO. Depends on your bye structure now

Pfft.. have you seen him play this season, average is a nice way to describe how he has been playing. Better options for sure. Only reason I wont trade him out of my side now is because we have Brissy, Essendon and Melbourne coming up, or he would be out.

Yeah and his first month was probably the highest he's ever scored in SC. Pendlebury looked ordinary for the first 5 weeks and is now absolutely dominating. Same thing could happen with Mitchell, especially with his easy draw coming up. Every premium at cheap prices looks crap because a lot of the time they've been down on form. Going by that logic you would never pick up the super bargains. Mitchell from here should average 105 at leat and is a chance at 110ish - you wouldn't be unhappy with that at 450-480k. I don't see how it's any different from getting Priddis or Robbie Gray.

Reckon I'll pass on hopper this week. Looks like he'll be a star, but I've currently got Kerridge pencilled in for m9, and hopper may be overkill.

Might sit on my trades this week, despite how much I want the doch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tossing up between Bartel and Simpson.

Already got Doch, and Bartel fits better into my bye structure, and gives me an extra 50K. But still not convinced.

Yeah and his first month was probably the highest he's ever scored in SC. Pendlebury looked ordinary for the first 5 weeks and is now absolutely dominating. Same thing could happen with Mitchell, especially with his easy draw coming up. Every premium at cheap prices looks crap because a lot of the time they've been down on form. Going by that logic you would never pick up the super bargains. Mitchell from here should average 105 at leat and is a chance at 110ish - you wouldn't be unhappy with that at 450-480k. I don't see how it's any different from getting Priddis or Robbie Gray.
You make a really good point, but might wanna see him proform a bit first. On Friday night he had 9 disposals in the first, then shut down by Tom Mitchell. I'am hoping your right and he does come back. Still be cheep if you give him a few weeks

What's everyone's thoughts on Tippett? He doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence but he's past 20 or so games have been great.

Poor planning has seen me realise for bye 3 i would have 2 donuts with Goldy and Martin. Should I bring him in with the expectation of a good FWD6? Plus swing him into the ruck for a bye round?
Tipp is a good option for F6 and ruck cover for a short term injury.

Re the byes - you do know how it works don't you? You only get your top 18 scores. Not ideal having 2 rucks with the same bye but not the end of the world

For those thinking about trading out MacPherson, Davis or Menadue this week.
Enjoy your wasted trade losers.

The absolute barren wasteland of FWD & DEF rookies is making this weeks moves really hard. Have DBJ, Brown & McCarthy if he suits up with high BE's that should be moved on. All the good downgrade options seem to be in the middle. No DPP link between MIDS/DEF, once between MID/FWD which has been a lifesaver with injuries.

Oliver is my current MID 8 with Kerridge at 7 and Sammy Mitchell also there soon to be around their price. Mathieson would get me more cash but Hopper is a safer bet and Matho could be swapped for RDavis next week. MID bench is Hewett, JSmith & Davis. Oliver to Hopper a sound move?

Would leave me 167K to do an upgarde on DBJ, Brown or McCarthy. Better to let them drop some and bank some cash now or any one that stands out in DEF under $490k, would have to be under $436k for a forward (already have Wingard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back